The Student Room Group

AS and A-Level law resource thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by jesslowexo
Hey, I was wondering if you had the January 2011 A2 law paper for AQA? If you do, could you link it to me :smile: Thanks :smile:

anyone got these? i need them!! :frown:
Reply 21
hello guys, i'm a newbie here....just wondering if u guys can direct me to any site that has the Q & A for A levels Law Papers....tq
Reply 22
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could please help me with exam technique, thank you :smile:
Original post by Granger95
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could please help me with exam technique, thank you :smile:

Yeah sure what exam board are you doing Law with? :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by _ceeves

Original post by _ceeves
anyone got these? i need them!! :frown:

http://web.aqa.org.uk/qual/gce/business/law_materials.php?id=05&prev=05

If any of you guys need help with any AS/A2 concept, feel free to PM me.
Reply 25
Oh thank you ever so much, and I'm with OCR :smile:
Oh thank you ever so much, and I'm with OCR :smile:

Okay :smile: I'm the same you doing Sources of Law on the 11th? :smile: What do you want help with, anything particular or just general advice? :smile:
Reply 27
Just general advice would be good thank you :smile: and no im not, ive got ELS on the 19th... i think my Sources is in the summer. Good luck for the 11th :smile:
Just general advice would be good thank you :smile: and no im not, ive got ELS on the 19th... i think my Sources is in the summer. Good luck for the 11th :smile:

Make sure for any example you want to make of something you have a case to prove your point, obviously there will be times when the topic you're answering doesn't have an example or its not possible, but where you can use cases! If a question says "Using the source" make sure you do, it's their to help you, at least put in one line "A stated in source B the ..." easy way to get a few marks :smile: In the part B question- the evaluating one you need at least 3/4 well developed points to get into the top mark band! e.g The Legal Practise course is a very expensive (point). This is a disadvantage because it prevents able candidates from applying as they do not have the finances (Developed point). Consequently, if only wealthy candidates can apply, then the profession ends up recruiting a select type of people, that does not represent the general population they serve. (well developed point).
That's about it I think, if you have any more questions just ask away :smile:
Reply 29
That's brilliant! Thank you ever so much :smile:
That's brilliant! Thank you ever so much :smile:

No problem, let me know if you need any more help :smile:
Reply 31
Original post by Redhat
hello guys, i'm a newbie here....just wondering if u guys can direct me to any site that has the Q & A for A levels Law Papers....tq

www.xtremepapers.net
I really need a copy of Jan 2012 aqa law unit 3 paper? can anyone help? :frown:
Reply 33
Hi i hav my law paper after a month n i dont knw how to solve case study paper can any one help me. I'll b really thankfull to him/ her
Hey guys and girls, does anyone have the OCR Law A2 Level Insanity and Automatism Jan 13 Special Study Paper??

Pleaaaaaaase can someone upload pics or something, i'll be so greatful. xx
hi does anyone do ocr a2 contract law? tips for ao2 please
Original post by orihime-lover
Hey guys and girls, does anyone have the OCR Law A2 Level Insanity and Automatism Jan 13 Special Study Paper??

Pleaaaaaaase can someone upload pics or something, i'll be so greatful. xx

U checked the ocr website?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys, does anybody have the June 2015 AQA Law 02 paper? I left mine in my locker :/

Quick Reply

Latest