Original post by Bude8
With all of my heart!

awwwwwww!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm glad everyone's so positive today, I know I am :smile:

/sarcasm
Original post by MangoFreak
I take offence to the "Most un-British Award"! :eyeball:

Why? We're not saying it's a bad thing :tongue: I'll admit it probably could have been worded a little better. Princepieman made the suggestion :dontknow:
Original post by Bude8
Mr Pokémon was visiting his neighbour in his neighbour's mansion!

I might buy a DS and the gamed :/
Original post by Olympiad
What..? You love me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Bude8
With all of my heart!

:eyeball:

Spoiler

:sexface:
[video="youtube;NNC0kIzM1Fo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNC0kIzM1Fo[/video]

Original post by Bude8
With all of my heart!

This is why "everyone" says it...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8
/sarcasm

Obviously

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nobody talks in this thread and all of a sudden Bude presents his love for me (sarcastically i'm sure) and everybody magically appears :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Why? We're not saying it's a bad thing :tongue: I'll admit it probably could have been worded a little better. Princepieman made the suggestion :dontknow:

Well...yeh :rofl: I know you weren't saying it's a bad thing, I just don't like the concept of stratifying a person by nationality :lol:

I've just started calling myself an "international" rather than Australian :mmm: Obviously not recognised by those silly states concerned with "national security" :rolleyes:
...Does anyone have any exams left? I haven't been keeping up recently because of revision...but not any more! :smile:
Original post by JustaDreamer
...Does anyone have any exams left? I haven't been keeping up recently because of revision...but not any more! :smile:

Don't rub it in,
I have 3 left!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nobody talks in this thread and all of a sudden Bude presents his love for me (sarcastically i'm sure) and everybody magically appears :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha lol I have a crystal ball :tongue:
Don't rub it in,
I have 3 left!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooops, sorry :redface: Best of luck anyhow
Reply 7195
Original post by Princepieman
I'm sure you'll be fine. The atmosphere won't be too grand but that doesn't mean it would end up affecting your holiday negatively - unless you happen to annoy a policeman :tongue:.

So, you'll catch the flight to Turkey from Belgium I'm assuming?

I never knew you were half Dutch, orange people for the win! (I'm not Dutch though)

Yeah, I'm only in Istanbul for a few hours, just to wait for flights to other parts of Turkey so it won't be that bad. Annoying a policeman would be an interesting experience though...

No, we're driving from my house to Dover, taking the eurotunnel to Calais, driving through France, driving through Belgium to Bruge, staying there for a few days, and then driving to where we're staying in Holland.

And by orange we definitely mean Dutch people, not the orange people from Essex! :mmm: Although many people think I look more Scandinavian than Dutch.
Haha lol I have a crystal ball :tongue:

I bet all the other boys love me too here but they just don't want to admit it

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7197
Omg this is like the fastest thread ever I disappeared for like what an hour or two - if that. Haha, I was applying for a volunteering place. What part of the country NCS are you going to Olympiad? I'll be going to the one in the East and I'm hoping for a date offered from the 5th-16th or whatever the exact dates are of August. I'm pet sitting from like 26th July til 4th August or something for my best friend's family (and £150) so I can't go then.

And hey someone needs to operate the machinery in surgery in those years :biggrin:

Don't rub it in,
I have 3 left!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:eyeball:

I have 8 left and I couldn't care less :dontknow:
Ooops, sorry :redface: Best of luck anyhow

Lool it's ok! Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest