It's the N word! :mmm: :lol:

I use the N word a lot... am I bad?
Original post by Bude8

Yes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7242
Original post by Jina
Lol I can only apologise .... *offers fertiliser* :smile: peace offering!

Posted from TSR Mobile

When I offer people fertiliser all I get is a slap in the face. :frown:
Reply 7243
Original post by Bodgy
When I offer people fertiliser all I get is a slap in the face. :frown:

Good thing trees are immobile*. Loool

Why am I paying for your neck surgery btw?! I'm a poor person!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
:frown:

I don't know what that even means. Here's a picture of the spectrum:

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1371064235.722722.jpg

If that helps at all...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Right so:

In an atom, there are electrons of various energies, etc. etc. basic stuff.

These electrons can move up or down in energy levels.

When they move down an energy level, they release a photon (a particle of light) to expend the energy required to move down. Each element releases a different wavelength of light (and often several wavelengths of light can be released, but only one at a time, so you get a spectrum). These wavelengths of light are what form the emission spectrum.

The absorption spectrum is the opposite; the same wavelengths of light are absorbed by an element to transition its electron to HIGHER energy levels, and we measure which wavelengths of light are absorbed to conclude what a substance consists of, element-wise (how else would we know the composition of the Sun? :tongue:).

I hope that's not too confusing.
Original post by Bude8

I feel that has a highly subjective answer :tongue: There are people who find words offensive rather than their meaning (by which I don't mean the definition of the words - I could say "Table cockroach pencil-dick" and have it mean something that the language obviously does not communicate, even if other people would not know that meaning :lol:).
Reply 7246
Original post by Jina
Good thing trees are immobile*. Loool

Why am I paying for your neck surgery btw?! I'm a poor person!

You posted the photo portrait, silly. :tongue: TSR freaked out and rotated it, much to the displeasure of my twisted neck.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7247
Original post by Bodgy
You posted the photo portrait, silly. :tongue: TSR freaked out and rotated it, much to the displeasure of my twisted neck.

LOOOL oh... Thought only mango would look at it. I shall from now on post landscape photos, just in case you happen to want to look at the photo. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anybody watch apprentice here?

Posted from TSR Mobile
wut I think my post count is wrong, apparently I've done like 110 posts today, that's cant be right :|

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MangoFreak
I feel that has a highly subjective answer :tongue: There are people who find words offensive rather than their meaning (by which I don't mean the definition of the words - I could say "Table cockroach pencil-dick" and have it mean something that the language obviously does not communicate, even if other people would not know that meaning :lol:).

Basically, there's a Russian guy in my house who thinks he's black. So he calls everyone the N word. And then some of the year 9s in house came up with random names. There's a guy called Daniel, and this guy called him <N word> D. And then I took this, and now I sometime call my friends <N word> + 1st letter of first name xD

Apart from that, the Russian guy is the only one I regularly call the N word. But I introduced him to anime and he's watching so much that he's more Asian than me now.
Reply 7251
Original post by Jina
LOOOL oh... Thought only mango would look at it. I shall from now on post landscape photos, just in case you happen to want to look at the photo. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't mean it like that! :frown: You can post it however you like.

I thought I might be able to help so I took a look. Next time I'll be more useful rather than complaining. :laugh:
Just one more exam to go :biggrin:
Original post by PriyaPaul
Just one more exam to go :biggrin:

I have 3 :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7254
Original post by Bodgy
I didn't mean it like that! :frown: You can post it however you like.

I thought I might be able to help so I took a look. Next time I'll be more useful rather than complaining. :laugh:

Looool I was joking too! Not the bit where i wouldn't want you to have neck injury though... Hmm.

I appreciate your tries :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7255
Original post by Olympiad
Anybody watch apprentice here?

I watch Apprentice: You're Fired because Dara O'Briain is hilarious. Don't you think it gets boring though? Every series, they just throw a lot of nutters with clashing personalities into business suits and watch the drama :laugh:
Reply 7256

Same Peppa... ::frown: damn sciences.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's not too bad :smile: How have your exams been so far ?

Good Luck with the rest btw :smile:
In a week today I am FREE !!!!
Reply 7259
Original post by Jina
Looool I was joking too! Not the bit where i wouldn't want you to have neck injury though... Hmm.

I appreciate your tries :smile:

It's so hard to tell whether someone's serious or not over the internets..

Latest