The Student Room Group

ocr a f325 revision thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lucindaellaaa
I don't understand how an exam paper can be so difficult ffs, I felt so stupid.

I had a feeling that i knew the answers but somehow i cant link them with the questions or cant really figure out what i was writing.... :angry:
Original post by hussaincute
I had a feeling that i knew the answers but somehow i cant link them with the questions or cant really figure out what i was writing.... :angry:

for Kc question

4) I got 16.8 if I remember, no units 5 marks

b) box filling, I put ticks for H2= greater, I2 =smaller and HI= greater ? 2 marks

c) Kc is smaller for temp 1 mark

d) No change in Kc for conc 1 mark

agree?
Original post by Sweatynerd
Do your sweaty asian parents say they will burn your ball sack of if you dont excel in exams? Because i hope you fail massively and they burn your cock off too

Amazing though it may sound, white people do well in exams too. I'm sorry you feel the exam went badly, but no need to jump to unnecessary conclusions. Besides if I spent all my time revising, I wouldn't have spent the past 3 hours helping out people on this thread with the answers.
Original post by otrivine
for Kc question

b) box filling, I put ticks for H2= greater, I2 =smaller and HI= greater ? 2 marks

agree?

yh same for everything but for b) i put ticks for H2 = same, I2=smaller , HI = greater :frown:
Original post by PythianLegume
Amazing though it may sound, white people do well in exams too. I'm sorry you feel the exam went badly, but no need to jump to unnecessary conclusions. Besides if I spent all my time revising, I wouldn't have spent the past 3 hours helping out people on this thread with the answers.

for the box filling I put greater, smaller , greater ? is that what u got?
for Kc question

agree?

co-sign
although i had to be really awkward and said h2 decrease, therefore thats wrong however i still think i can get 1 marks as 2right is 1 mark ,3 right is 2
yh same for everything but for b) i put ticks for H2 = same, I2=smaller , HI = greater :frown:

I had 2 people agree with my answer? not sure
Is there an unofficial markscheme up yet?
i look at the last questions,
calculated the moles and stopped.
i went back through the paper,
as me finiding X was mission impossible and stress
for the box filling I put greater, smaller , greater ? is that what u got?

Yeh, that's what I got, but I'm not 100% sure on it.
Reply 4170
The unofficial mark scheme is nearly done. A few of us have been working on one and someone will post it soon.
Original post by MiriamK
The unofficial mark scheme is nearly done. A few of us have been working on one and someone will post it soon.

thank you, and how accurate is it? :tongue:
I had 2 people agree with my answer? not sure

yh probably u might be right coz i have seen the reasons for ur answer n they seem legit to me.... but how i workd it was increase in conc. will have no effect on Kc therefore, conc at equilb will be same and then i started changing the values of others to see the effect :frown:
Yeh, that's what I got, but I'm not 100% sure on it.
I got this too ,
What values did other people use to work out the rate of the reaction at t=40 seconds?

I know I read off the co-ordinates where the tangent went through the x and y axes but I can't remember what they were and it's starting to freak me out :frown:
Original post by NerdMeister
What values did other people use to work out the rate of the reaction at t=40 seconds?

I know I read off the co-ordinates where the tangent went through the x and y axes but I can't remember what they were and it's starting to freak me out :frown:

I got 5.4/120=0.045
yh probably u might be right coz i have seen the reasons for ur answer n they seem legit to me.... but how i workd it was increase in conc. will have no effect on Kc therefore, conc at equilb will be same and then i started changing the values of others to see the effect :frown:

it was 2 marks dont worry

okay next was the buffers

1) I got 0.85 for HCL and 4.somethign for HCLO
and described what weak acid and strong acid is and said HCL is strong acid and HCLO is weak acid and used equation to show dissociation,

2) I got Al + H+ ----> AL3+ + h2 for ionic I balanced it but a bit lazy to do now

3) I got 13.60 for pH of NaOH

4) described buffer, saying added acid equilibrium left e.t.c

5) I got pH= 3.99
I just wanna lock myself in a room and cry :frown:

The hours I spent revising for this exam (I am a resit applicant) worked out I need 105ums marks which is a bare minimum of a B to get into uni as I need an A but I utterly messed up that paper!!!
All the past papers I have done I have averaged out at getting A's but in this paper I didn't even finish it properly and got myself in a pickle. Wasnt like the other papers!
Really upset myself and im scared to death that Cardiff won't accept me on ABB instead of AAB?!
Anyone else worried? What raw marks would I need do you think in that paper to get an B?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got 5.4/120=0.045

I got 0.048 but that's most likely because I took my reading slightly after 40's
I got 5.4/120=0.045

That looks very familiar, thank you :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending