The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hello all,

Just joined TSR, got myself an offer for History at Sidney Sussex starting this October. Thought I'd say hi :smile:
Original post by Wessex Boy
Hello all,

Just joined TSR, got myself an offer for History at Sidney Sussex starting this October. Thought I'd say hi :smile:

Hey, welcome. You're not a Frank Turner fan by any chance are you?
Original post by Caitlin_dj
I thought it was the official one! :confused: could you link me the real one please :smile: it is so irritating because I don't know who is actually real!

Original post by camaieu
It's so annoying. It's not actually the official Freshers thread though. I just left. :P

I figure the 'official' official one will come around at some point post-results, when all successful freshers will be given @cantab email addresses, with which they can then join the Cambridge private group sector on Facebook. I may be wrong, but that's just how I would do it. :tongue:
Reply 2883
Original post by Oromis263
I figure the 'official' official one will come around at some point post-results, when all successful freshers will be given @cantab email addresses, with which they can then join the Cambridge private group sector on Facebook. I may be wrong, but that's just how I would do it. :tongue:

Nah - you don't get access to your Cambridge email until you arrive here unfortunately :tongue:

Not a bad idea though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by climberkid
Hey, welcome. You're not a Frank Turner fan by any chance are you?

How did you know? :smile:

Verging on obsessive fan, I must admit, LSE may have been included in my UCAS choices because of a certain alumnus. Plus it helps for the username that I'm from Bristol as well...

Are you coming up to Cambridge in October too?
Original post by wibletg
Nah - you don't get access to your Cambridge email until you arrive here unfortunately :tongue:

Not a bad idea though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Damn, ah well. :tongue:
How did you know? :smile:

Verging on obsessive fan, I must admit, LSE may have been included in my UCAS choices because of a certain alumnus. Plus it helps for the username that I'm from Bristol as well...

Are you coming up to Cambridge in October too?

Yes, the username gave it away :smile:. I'm also a big frank fan; I've seen him several time and been blown away every time.

And yep to study History too, well dependent on getting the grades, which reminds me I should be revising right now...
Original post by Oromis263
Damn, ah well. :tongue:

I still reckon you'd get the same level of trolling.
Original post by climberkid
Yes, the username gave it away :smile:. I'm also a big frank fan; I've seen him several time and been blown away every time.

And yep to study History too, well dependent on getting the grades, which reminds me I should be revising right now...

Me too, best live performer I've ever seen, when I saw him at Wembley he got a tattoo done offstage between the end of his set and his encore! Was so tempted to get a Reading ticket this year just to see him on the main stage! :smile:

Cool, which college??? Good luck mate, I may have had to be rejected a couple of times for it to happen, but I'm so grateful to have got my offer post-A Levels so I don't have that pressure to hit the grades.
There are so many trolls on the Cambridge group on Facebook that I'm starting to doubt who I am.
Me too, best live performer I've ever seen, when I saw him at Wembley he got a tattoo done offstage between the end of his set and his encore! Was so tempted to get a Reading ticket this year just to see him on the main stage! :smile:

Cool, which college??? Good luck mate, I may have had to be rejected a couple of times for it to happen, but I'm so grateful to have got my offer post-A Levels so I don't have that pressure to hit the grades.

King's. Yeah I imagine it's pretty nice not having any pressure and just being able to enjoy the summer.

I really wanted to come down for the Wembley gig, but I thought it'd be a bit weird on my own haha..
Original post by hogwartian1993
There are so many trolls on the Cambridge group on Facebook that I'm starting to doubt who I am.

That's a challenge to find you on the group :biggrin:
Original post by bananarama2
That's a challenge to find you on the group :biggrin:

I may not even be in the group - I may just be lurking.

Okay :smile:

Spoiler

Pf, we all know who you are gal. :wink:
Original post by Lord of the Flies
Pf, we all know who you are gal. :wink:

I think I know too :biggrin:

You were just trolling today!
Reply 2896

I think I know who you are too :tongue:
Original post by wibletg
I think I know who you are too :tongue:

I'm a mystery though :evilbanana:
Original post by bananarama2
I think I know too :biggrin:

You were just trolling today!

I am no troll! :bawling:

Seriously, though, I'm not a troll haha
I am no troll! :bawling:

Seriously, though, I'm not a troll haha

I was talking about LoTF :tongue:

If you're who I think you are, you're the opposite.

Latest

Trending

Trending