The Student Room Group

Law Unit 4 14th June 2013 (AQA)

Scroll to see replies

how many words would the scenario essay have to be approx.???
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 361
Original post by lharto
I have a terrible feeling that aqa is just stalking this forum and will reprint a whole set of papers with concept questions no one has revised for...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wouldn't surprise me either!

Having trouble revising for this today. Just can't concentrate!
Reply 362
They won't do that. :tongue: AQA is like the fairest exam board. OCR is the worst.
Reply 363
Original post by xxm
No, I've learnt everything it's just I haven't learnt the actually numbers such as 51b or 51a etc

Like... you haven't learnt which section is Burglary under? etc
Original post by Cryl
They won't do that. :tongue: AQA is like the fairest exam board. OCR is the worst.

hope this is true
Reply 365
Original post by Cryl
Like... you haven't learnt which section is Burglary under? etc

Ye so like i.e you know for obtaining services dishonestly I haven't learnt the section it's under by know everything about it,
Reply 366
Original post by xxm
Ye so like i.e you know for obtaining services dishonestly I haven't learnt the section it's under by know everything about it,

Oh no. I think that's pretty important. The mark scheme says things like "S2 Fraud" "S11 Fraud". I don't know, if you only need a D to get a B. Then you'll be fine. But if you're aiming for really good marks - then learn the sections.
Reply 367
Original post by Cryl
Oh no. I think that's pretty important. The mark scheme says things like "S2 Fraud" "S11 Fraud". I don't know, if you only need a D to get a B. Then you'll be fine. But if you're aiming for really good marks - then learn the sections.

Ok, I'll revise it it's not too hard to learn! :smile:
Reply 368
Original post by xxm
Ok, I'll revise it it's not too hard to learn! :smile:

Good luck
If i dont get an A* i'm gonna top myself. Best of luck to everybody
Reply 370
Original post by Cryl
Good luck

You too! :smile:
Lets do this
Likelihood of fault coming up?
Reply 373
Help........with Criminal damage please

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lharto
I have a terrible feeling that aqa is just stalking this forum and will reprint a whole set of papers with concept questions no one has revised for...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wouldn't mind I prefer my justice essay haha!

Original post by Cryl

I agree OCR are so mean! I'm OCR for biology and chemistry :/
What are the chances of morality not coming up hmm?...
Reply 376
Good luck everybody. Hope this thread proved helpful for revision :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Warda3
Help........with Criminal damage please

Posted from TSR Mobile

What don't you understand about it?
Reply 378
Original post by xxchloexo
What are the chances of morality not coming up hmm?...

I still have my doubts about it coming up, almost too obvious that it will come up. Maybe I'm over thinking.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by seana39223
I still have my doubts about it coming up, almost too obvious that it will come up. Maybe I'm over thinking.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm yeah i'm still going to learn Creativity as well.. alteast one of them has to come up otherwise it would have to been the exact same three as the 2012 paper which is really unlikely.

Quick Reply

Latest