The Student Room Group

OCR Gateway Physics P4P5P6 - 18/06/13

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by andersson
Come on skype if you want to do P4 Q/A with me and Ant (even though it already says your online). :colondollar:

well...with W8..im logged in..but it doesnt show as a destop thing....its allo n my start screen ..so i need to click the app to open skype..there isnt no automatic thing with messages ...if you get what i mean

ermmm....i will probably be doing P4 tonight....ill pass this one then :biggrin:

Original post by Red Fox
Paper looks quite easy. I wish I cared more about my education this time last year as I could have done that for an extra GCSE. I finished geography and R.E in year 10 aswell and had 6 free lessons a week with which I did nothing. I could have had 12 GCSEs instead of 9.

its is hard.... i would say that it is harder than AS maths .... i find it easy..looking back at it... but it wasnt at the time..the boundaries were high as well ...92/100 average over 2 papers grrr

wow...you must go to a pretty good school .. :biggrin:

Ryan
Reply 101
Original post by ryanb97
well...with W8..im logged in..but it doesnt show as a destop thing....its allo n my start screen ..so i need to click the app to open skype..there isnt no automatic thing with messages ...if you get what i mean

ermmm....i will probably be doing P4 tonight....ill pass this one then :biggrin:

its is hard.... i would say that it is harder than AS maths .... i find it easy..looking back at it... but it wasnt at the time..the boundaries were high as well ...92/100 average over 2 papers grrr

wow...you must go to a pretty good school .. :biggrin:

Ryan

I go to one of the worst schools in one of the worst cities for education:colonhash:
Original post by Knowing
Yep I did! Had it straight after English Lit...

I found that pretty manageable too - as well as most people in my school. Probably easier than B1-B3 in my opinion. I think I knew how to answer every question, but I can't remember, it was too long ago :tongue: what did you think of it?

Haha weird, I had it right before my English Lit! I found it quite good if I remember correctly, there wasn't a thread or anything posted on here so I just wanted to see what you thought of it :biggrin:. I didn't retake bio or physics cause I wanted an A* in C123 and hopefully a high A in C456 to balance out my crappy coursework mark-I got a high C according to my school's grade boundaries D;
Original post by NatashaG
PHSYICS yay still seems a mile away...anyway else doing OCR maths unit C tomorrow?

I am! Aqa?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 104
Original post by DeadUnicorn
Haha weird, I had it right before my English Lit! I found it quite good if I remember correctly, there wasn't a thread or anything posted on here so I just wanted to see what you thought of it :biggrin:. I didn't retake bio or physics cause I wanted an A* in C123 and hopefully a high A in C456 to balance out my crappy coursework mark-I got a high C according to my school's grade boundaries D;

Oh yeah, I had it before English Lit too, I forgot :facepalm:
What exam board did you use for that?
Original post by Knowing
Oh yeah, I had it before English Lit too, I forgot :facepalm:
What exam board did you use for that?
WJEC, we were doing An Inspector Calls I think, what about you?
Reply 106
Original post by DeadUnicorn
WJEC, we were doing An Inspector Calls I think, what about you?

We did OCR, Lord of the Flies and Poetry
Is anyone prepared for this exam??
Reply 108
Not at all :wink: Today is my resting day :smile: Still got the weekend and monday
Reply 109
Original post by Knowing
Not at all :wink: Today is my resting day :smile: Still got the weekend and monday

thats what im thinking !

ryan
Original post by Knowing

I have philosophy tomorrow :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 111
Original post by benwalters1996

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same! I haven't done a lot of revision though because I prioritised science and history, so this evening and tomorrow morning are all I've got a chance to do. Then I'll do physics and maths at the weekend because I have maths on Monday too.

Then after physics, I'm done!
Reply 112

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by boldred
Same! I haven't done a lot of revision though because I prioritised science and history, so this evening and tomorrow morning are all I've got a chance to do. Then I'll do physics and maths at the weekend because I have maths on Monday too.

Then after physics, I'm done!

OCR, B601? :redface:
OCR, B601? :redface:

B601 is biology?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 114
B601 is biology?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If it is, then it's Philosophy & Ethics too.
If it is, then it's Philosophy & Ethics too.

Stop being sarky, Tommy Anderson Cooper!
Reply 116
Original post by IHTWFR
Stop being sarky, Tommy Anderson Cooper!

*Andersson. It's right in front of you man. -.-

I'm sorry but when I see too much forehead I get sarcastic.

:colone:
Tomorrow I'll try and actually find out what half these P6 electronics topics are about :frown:
P6 seems to be the most difficult module (in my opinion) which I'll start revising tomorrow... It might be difficult because its not that interesting or because it's something we're not used to learning in physics lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 119
Do you people want me to post my mindmap I made of P6 where I simply describe what each electronic component does tomorrow?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending