Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

uwe bristol?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Bladeboy14
Ahh nice :smile: how come you're doing the foundation year if you don't mind me asking?

I put it as my insurance in case I flop and don't get the grades to do Biological Science straight away!
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by lzbthx
I put it as my insurance in case I flop and don't get the grades to do Biological Science straight away!

Ahh alright. You decided to apply for accommodation?
Reply 22
Original post by Bladeboy14
Ahh alright. You decided to apply for accommodation?

Yeah, I went for student village then caroll court :smile: what about you?
Reply 23
I did it other way round, Carroll court then student village. Wish they could let us know about accommodation sooner rather than end of June!
Ooo nice to see some people going to same uni and course as me :biggrin:DD I applied to student village and then carrol court, fingers crossed i get student village :biggrin:
Reply 25
Just can't wait now, September needs to hurry itself up!
Original post by Crystal Fighter
Foundation engineering at Frenchay, staying at Student village :smile: Have fun at Bower Ashton :wink:

Right! We are getting closer and closer!

Finally found someone else who is doing foundation engineering! :biggrin:
Original post by kanewatkins
Finally found someone else who is doing foundation engineering! :biggrin:

SICK!! I've been waiting and waiting and you are the first person to come across!
Original post by Crystal Fighter
SICK!! I've been waiting and waiting and you are the first person to come across!

I know havnet found anyone else! haha, which accomodation you applied for? :smile:
Just a few more months to go now!
Reply 30
Original post by darthphobos
Hi everyone :smile: I've just firmed my choice of Bristol uwe, i'll be studying Applied Art and bower ashton. Is anyone else headed to uwe this year? Where is everyone living? Is marketgate any good? existing students ideas would be helpful :rolleyes:

I'm studying Media and Journalism at Bower Ashton but really love Frenchay and hope to get accommodation there. Does anybody have any experience of travelling from Frenchay to Bower Ashton?
Original post by jmeo
I'm studying Media and Journalism at Bower Ashton but really love Frenchay and hope to get accommodation there. Does anybody have any experience of travelling from Frenchay to Bower Ashton?

yeah takes around 45 minutes on the bus, i had to do it at the last open day :smile:
Reply 32
Does anybody know what time the course for media/journalism starts at Bower Ashton. I'm hoping to commute from Frenchay and just wondering whether it's as early as 09.00 hrs?
Original post by jmeo
Does anybody know what time the course for media/journalism starts at Bower Ashton. I'm hoping to commute from Frenchay and just wondering whether it's as early as 09.00 hrs?

Dont think timetables are out yet so i have no idea, i imagine it may start around that time or maybe 10ish

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending