The Student Room Group

Simpsons:Tapped Out

Scroll to see replies

I've had to redo my game due to technical difficulties
My new Origin account is totesamaze6.
Reply 861
devilsdemon123 feel free to add me :smile:
when did they change Springfield downs?! You get more money for winning but you can only play every 8 hours
Have updated my post for the new people in the thread.

New update looks like it could be good, though I am now really short of $ now that I have two concurrent building quests. Is the new content $ or donuts? Because this cat is not buying any donuts.
Thinking of downloading this on my Samsung S, is it a good game? Also is it free in terms of being able to progress within the game?
Original post by pinda.college
Thinking of downloading this on my Samsung S, is it a good game? Also is it free in terms of being able to progress within the game?

It's a standard freemium city builder... you can play it perfectly fine without spending anything. But if you want EVERYTHING, you will have to part with (a significant amount of) cash.
Original post by Hedgeman49
It's a standard freemium city builder... you can play it perfectly fine without spending anything. But if you want EVERYTHING, you will have to part with (a significant amount of) cash.

Does it constantly need internet connection (even if you're not playing it)?
Have updated my post for the new people in the thread.

New update looks like it could be good, though I am now really short of $ now that I have two concurrent building quests. Is the new content $ or donuts? Because this cat is not buying any donuts.

There's premium stuff, but there is stuff you can buy with game money as well & it seems to be fairly cheap. There's still some stuff to unlock on mine and I know I won't be paying real money for it if it's premium!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 868
my id is "faonberry", I'll add the recently added names! :smile:
Original post by pinda.college
Does it constantly need internet connection (even if you're not playing it)?

Only needs internet if you're playing it.
Reply 870
if someone tries to add you, how do you accept there request, i can never find the accept button?
Original post by Mrx123
if someone tries to add you, how do you accept there request, i can never find the accept button?

Got onto the friends screen with all the towns, click the thing that looks like a poppy in the bottom left. Click "News" and then "Invites".
Reply 872
Got onto the friends screen with all the towns, click the thing that looks like a poppy in the bottom left. Click "News" and then "Invites".

thanks, ive had like 10 requests waiting for like a month to be accepted
The post you've all been waiting for. Format is Origin name (TSR name). Here goes:

gmjames122 (Gina)
iletuwin (Luhar)
booboo-xox (tinkerbell_xxx)
rachk92868 (razzmatazz rach)
XsupersazxP (firebolt)
lllisaaa345 (rocksanddaisies)
Cllws01 (Cll_ws)
mishmash67 (mishmash67)
llamabeans328 (llama-beans)
alex12alex11 (brittanna)
ManEatingMuffin (LRBrown94)
atomgiraffe (Kaykee93)
topmanfaz (Topmanfaz)
Gofre (Gofre)
halfcatr (bobbieare)
canse912 (paradoxicalme)
toddilicious (american_rachel)
snowyowl91 (snowyowl)
andysymeou (AndySymeou)
beccagood95 (beccagood95)
AmyLH0 (AmyLH)
totesamaze6 (SuperSauce)
matty1294 (mas94)
sarah_22_1225 (sarah_22_16)
arina1690881 (arina162)
ssj4dragon (jilebinator)
datbreh358 (Bushido Brown)
Sithuris (play_fetch)
elinrobert35 (thisiselin)
chrisellis221 (snowyowl)
H4SS4N4TOR (HASSANATOR)
dartanoir (dartanoir)
Hershalk12 (Hershalk12)
gemmac93 (Gnome :smile:)
Nataschat33 (Nasher and Basher)
gemtrantskii (gemgem.)
Padawan_Gemma (Gemma345)
hodgsonm451 (EonBlueApocalypse)
georgia17344 (georgia.17)
Elainiey (Elainie)
Azaa95 (NiceToMeetYou)
idoesthis (idoesthis)
nathan_mac206 (NathanM)
Aula (Aula)
krollo1 (Krollo)
Emily3645 (Emily115)
Kaptane_Kev (KevM)
dcfc4eva (calm down)
lucyab (lucyab)
bettsbubbles (bettsbubbles)
thedrewski08 (Drewski)
tinyliv11 (tinyliv)
alwayslast123 (alwayslast)
munrot07 (Munrot07)
rebeccuh (beckyyx)
omez2263 (Omez)
davidbris (ManicPumpkin)
nessad20 (nessad20)
steelel93 (Add!ction)
catscott9421 (catscott94)
nadiahjamaa (nadiah)
tianuk3713 (tianuk3)
bexi_bex_10 (Bexi_bex_10)
seham_akkad (Princess Bubbles)
wedrinkthetime (siriusstar25)
adelearctos (adelearctos)
beccarose289 (beccarose)
Joshoooarrr (Joshoooarrr)
mkmouse3656 (Maria-Katie)
babybanana91 (Ducklighter)
llamafigroll (RandomPeopleDancin)
debomcd7 (DarkMagic)
Clairee94 (Shorty94)
shah202821 (hasan4life)
devilsdemon123 (Mrx 123)
anialem (anialem)
emmbuck (legally_ratty)
Hedgeman49 (Hedgeman49)
j_ken22 (j_ken)
jo7777218 (jo7777)
Loolie12 (Kayak)
Grandmast3rAsh (Bromaldehyde)
keeleymcc (KeeleyMcCarthy01)
rorybhd188 (Roryyb)

Gah, forgot I said I was going to do this. Thanks for this, I've added it to the OP :yy:
In 2 goes at Springfield downs, I have won $240,000 :biggrin: love it :clap2:
Has anyone else had the problem that once the itchy and scratchy store is built it says done in the quest but doesn't complete it?
Reply 876
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
In 2 goes at Springfield downs, I have won $240,000 :biggrin: love it :clap2:

You cannot profit at Springfield downs, you'll end up spending more than you win. :P
Original post by firebolt
Has anyone else had the problem that once the itchy and scratchy store is built it says done in the quest but doesn't complete it?

yes!! put it into inventory then put it back, it will complete it :smile: BUT there is a glitch according to the EA forum, so sometimes you cannot progress onto part 7 of the quest :/
This is ridiculous! for part 7, you have to create more boardwalk sections, which take hours to create and you can only do one at a time :/ I saw on the forum that if you use donuts then it may skip quests so you have to sit and wait hours for each one to be made :angry:
Milhouse & Bart will go the shop then nothing happens :/

Original post by Roryyb
You cannot profit at Springfield downs, you'll end up spending more than you win. :P

spent $4000 to get $240,000? sounds good to me haha, it's always a risk but its fun :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
yes!! put it into inventory then put it back, it will complete it :smile: BUT there is a glitch according to the EA forum, so sometimes you cannot progress onto part 7 of the quest :/
This is ridiculous! for part 7, you have to create more boardwalk sections, which take hours to create and you can only do one at a time :/ I saw on the forum that if you use donuts then it may skip quests so you have to sit and wait hours for each one to be made :angry:
Milhouse & Bart will go the shop then nothing happens :/

spent $4000 to get $240,000? sounds good to me haha, it's always a risk but its fun :smile:

Thank you :smile: Building boardwalk now and waiting for enough money for the next building. It only takes an hour for each but then you have to do a few :smile:
Original post by firebolt
Thank you :smile: Building boardwalk now and waiting for enough money for the next building. It only takes an hour for each but then you have to do a few :smile:

don't be fooled! the first few take an hour, then two hours, then 4 hours etc, it gets higher in price and longer to build :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest