The Student Room Group

TSR Non-Drinkers Freshers Thread 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chubbycharms
Any non or occasional drinkers due to be starting at Warwick this year?

Hopefully :plz2:
Reply 361
Original post by 16dan2life
Watching this thread :smile:
So glad this was made

Anyone planning on studying at university of Manchester?

Hey! I'm studying at Manchester too; I made a thread just like this, but geared towards us Manchester folks; here it is: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2371386&p=42945655#post42945655

it'd be awesome if you could drop by :biggrin:

Original post by IQ Test
Manchester's my firm and Leeds is my insurance :smile:

I see you'll be at Sheffield! I really liked it there but they hardly did anything by way of environmental chemistry :frown:

Like I say, i've started a thread much like this one, but it's catered towards us UoM goers, so if you fancy it, please stop by (link's above^) -- thank you! :tongue:

Looking forward to hearing from you both! :smile:
Reply 362
Original post by Zizi11
Heyyyyyy guys! I'll be doing Modern Languages with a foundation year this Sept at Hull. :biggrin:

I think you are the only non drinker who is going to hull this year..! And you are in my house..!
So happy that I won't be the only one who is going to be holding a J2o bottle instead of a beer bottle.!
Reply 363
Original post by Tlukt3
I think you are the only non drinker who is going to hull this year..! And you are in my house..!
So happy that I won't be the only one who is going to be holding a J2o bottle instead of a beer bottle.!

I do drink.. I just would rather not drink at all. You'll see me drink like once a month. If I cba.
Original post by hello calum
Hopefully :plz2:

I feel the same haha. What course? Also, have you applied for accommodation yet?
Reply 365
I'll probably go for a nice cup of oolong tea, thanks. :tea:
I feel the same haha. What course? Also, have you applied for accommodation yet?

Maths, Yeah I put jack martin as my 1st choice :smile: what about you?
Reply 367
Goodness! I didn't know there was a thread! I'm so pleased that there are more of us :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 368
Original post by Sophster101
Hey, glad it wasn't just me thinking I'd be the only one not drinking at uni!
Anybody going to Edge Hill?

Meeeee! What are you studying?
Original post by lmon
Meeeee! What are you studying?

Primary Education, you? :smile:
Reply 370
Original post by Sophster101
Primary Education, you? :smile:

Operating department practice :smile:
Reply 371
Original post by AlexanderCLea
Ah, there's no problem though is there. We've still got plenty of time! (Although I have applied for accommodation and finance already). :tongue: I Went for Talybont South as my first choice, it just seems to have such a nice community feel. Do you know where you might apply for accommodation wise? :smile:

Sorry, I only just saw this! I applied for liberty house, then uni halls, then taly north, and that's it!:smile: where else did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lmon
Operating department practice :smile:

Cool, where abouts are you from?
Maths, Yeah I put jack martin as my 1st choice :smile: what about you?

Politics with International Studies and I put Westwood as my first choice.
Politics with International Studies and I put Westwood as my first choice.

Westwood is my fourth :L I found it really hard to make 5 preferences! I swear there were only like 8 places to choose!
Westwood is my fourth :L I found it really hard to make 5 preferences! I swear there were only like 8 places to choose!

It wasn't too bad for me. I made my decision based on the fact that I don't really want to spend too much on accommodation
I love this thread! :biggrin: I'm glad I won't be the only one not getting hammered every night :tongue:
It wasn't too bad for me. I made my decision based on the fact that I don't really want to spend too much on accommodation

Good idea :cool: I just wanted to be really really close to the gym :L
Great society, joining this for sure.
Original post by CharlieNoir
I love this thread! :biggrin: I'm glad I won't be the only one not getting hammered every night :tongue:

My respect for you = through the roof.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending