The Student Room Group

Post your unpopular opinions...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lissprxs

Hitler didn't exist (some guy genuinely said this to me once but he was a multiple drop out who never managed to get permanent work)
Posted from TSR Mobile

Lulwut?
Original post by DeathGuardElite
I hate Islam Christianity and Judaism and all other religions that claim to be peaceful but their core beliefs can be turned into violence.
I also hate god for he claims to be good yet is evil
I hate feminists
I want the death penalty back for Rapists and Pedophiles
a fetus or baby or person that is too disabled to have a proper or close to normal life are to be aborted or put down.
Gay people that wont shut up about the fact they are gay are also to be put down
extreme feminists that are too extreme are to be put down
people that are too lazy to work and add nothing are to be thrown on the streets and their children taken from them until they work fully.
Corporal punishment in schools
the bishops in parliament and house of lords are to be thrown out.
the current monarchy abolished and the return of the Saxon line and system.
the EU gotten rid of
Ireland to be returned to the UK
the Post WW1 borders of Germany to be returned and Prussia back to Germany
Afghan should be carpet bombed inorder to save us time
Africa to be completely destroyed of human life and the whole continent turned into a nature reserve full of trees and wildlife so the planet can improve
the world population should be lowered a lot.
Politicians that are fools should also be put down.

I find your disregard for human life idiotic and barbaric. 'a fetus or baby or person that is too disabled to have a proper or close to normal life are to be aborted or put down' If you had a child in that unfortunate situation would you simply kill it? Terminate it? Like it is meaningless?
Reply 742
I don't think weed is as bad as people make out to be.
Original post by mattmejevie
I find your disregard for human life idiotic and barbaric. 'a fetus or baby or person that is too disabled to have a proper or close to normal life are to be aborted or put down' If you had a child in that unfortunate situation would you simply kill it? Terminate it? Like it is meaningless?

Yes for i disagree making it go through unneeded suffering or torment for maybe 20 if in agony or 80 a lower citizen for no reason besides life is sacred i see no just cause to allow it to occur.
Yes for i disagree making it go through unneeded suffering or torment for maybe 20 if in agony or 80 a lower citizen for no reason besides life is sacred i see no just cause to allow it to occur.

How can you prove they are in agony? I think there is a difference in saying something and actually performing it, I find it hard to believe that although I may not agree with SOME of your opinions, you seem a well educated person and I think that you can only make such bold statement when you have been in the situation...

Also 'I want the death penalty back for Rapists and Pedophiles'. Doesn't that make you as bad as them, if not worse? Just trying to stimulate a debate here...
How can you prove they are in agony? I think there is a difference in saying something and actually performing it, I find it hard to believe that although I may not agree with SOME of your opinions, you seem a well educated person and I think that you can only make such bold statement when you have been in the situation...

Also 'I want the death penalty back for Rapists and Pedophiles'. Doesn't that make you as bad as them, if not worse? Just trying to stimulate a debate here...

for Agony i mean it as in great pain.
for the rapist and pedo bit well i hate pedophiles.
for the rapist well i have been a bf of 5 rape victims i have been effected by it and the fact i cant do anything makes it effect me far more if i take justice into my own hands i lose everything.
for Agony i mean it as in great pain.
for the rapist and pedo bit well i hate pedophiles.
for the rapist well i have been a bf of 5 rape victims i have been effected by it and the fact i cant do anything makes it effect me far more if i take justice into my own hands i lose everything.

Don't we all hate rapists and pedophiles? (I swear it is paedophiles) I am sad to hear about your friends but surely if you go with the death sentence you lower yourself to below their levels of evil?
Don't we all hate rapists and pedophiles? (I swear it is paedophiles) I am sad to hear about your friends but surely if you go with the death sentence you lower yourself to below their levels of evil?

I believe as they took away another humans rights and solely did it for both power and sexual satisfaction they have lost the right to live.
I dont want them to be able to harm another person and i dont want money spent to keep them alive
they should die they are a waste of oxygen and money.
I believe as they took away another humans rights and solely did it for both power and sexual satisfaction they have lost the right to live.
I dont want them to be able to harm another person and i dont want money spent to keep them alive
they should die they are a waste of oxygen and money.

I actually partly agree with this, BUT a part of me doesn't want me to stoop down to their levels. What if a person is completely innocent and therefore wrongly prosecuted and is given a death sentence?

(STAHP DEBATING MATT U MUST BE DOING REVISION)
I actually partly agree with this, BUT a part of me doesn't want me to stoop down to their levels. What if a person is completely innocent and therefore wrongly prosecuted and is given a death sentence?

(STAHP DEBATING MATT U MUST BE DOING REVISION)

Well inorder to stop such a thing the Death sentance will not be carried out until all evidence has been looked at and the witness or witnesses have been re questioned once there is no doubt the sentence will be carried out.
Well inorder to stop such a thing the Death sentance will not be carried out until all evidence has been looked at and the witness or witnesses have been re questioned once there is no doubt the sentence will be carried out.

Opinions, opinions I wonder what other people make of our conversation...

Now I must revise biology, I'll be on tomorrow to discuss further ahaha
Steven Spielberg is overrated. A couple of his films were good, but "timeless classics", like the Jurassic Park series, The Goonies, and even Indianna Jones are all pretty terrible.
Reply 752
Original post by Dr Pesto
Um, I'm really struggling to understand the death penalty one.

same I do not really understand that, it is not the fault of an innocent person who has no connection to the court who decided the penalty...?
Reply 753
Original post by The Shanus
Steven Spielberg is overrated. A couple of his films were good, but "timeless classics", like the Jurassic Park series, The Goonies, and even Indianna Jones are all pretty terrible.

u wot m8

Indiana Jones is awesome.
Original post by Tabzqt
u wot m8

Indiana Jones is awesome.

It is bland. Another unpopular opinion: The second Indiana Jones film was the best one ._. When the guy stuck his hand into the other fella's chest and pulled out his heart - Best scene ever. (Never forget Indiana Jones and the Crystal failure)
Reply 755
I really like crocs. They are the most practical and useful footwear in existence.
I'm in favour of the death penalty for the most heinous of crimes against humanity :erm:
I'm a feminist and I think that women don't have equal rights.
This may seem like a popular opinion, but apparently I'm the bad person for having this opinion..

a fetus or baby or person that is too disabled to have a proper or close to normal life are to be aborted or put down.

1. You have no way of knowing how disabled a fetus will be.
2. Who are you to decide whether someone has a "normal life"? Define "normal life".
3. Where do you draw the line?
4. You can't tell (for the most part) how disabled a baby will be when they grow up into an adult.

It should be the parents choice, imo.
Reply 759
Original post by The Shanus
It is bland. Another unpopular opinion: The second Indiana Jones film was the best one ._. When the guy stuck his hand into the other fella's chest and pulled out his heart - Best scene ever. (Never forget Indiana Jones and the Crystal failure)

I like how you say it's bland then describe a scene where a cult leader magically performs a cardiectomy with just his hand :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest