The Student Room Group
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London

Who's going to the University of West London in 2013?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by melissa_stephens
Hello! I'm okay thank you. how are you? Are you applying for September? you will have a maths and English test which is quite simple and then a group discussion about a recent issue. and then in your individual interview you get given scenarios and asked about your interest on the course. but everyone has different questions within those topics.

OOH hi im nasro im gonna be starting on sept as well and already got excepted but having trouble finding accomondation can you guys give me some adivece on that thank you
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London
Reply 101
Who is doing adult nursing at university of west london?
Please let me know:confused:
Reply 102
Hi, im also going to West London to study Business with Marketing. I am also having trouble finding accommodation. I emailed the university and they replied with this: We will be launching Studentpad, a website where local landlords can advertise property to students, and that will be up and running and accessible the first week of May.

I haven't checked it out yet but hope it helps

Jason
Original post by Nasro ali
OOH hi im nasro im gonna be starting on sept as well and already got excepted but having trouble finding accomondation can you guys give me some adivece on that thank you

Hi Nasro! Are you doing childrens? I'm staying at Paragon. (:
Hi Nasro, I am doing adult nursing at uwl Berkshire hub in Sept, and I can't wait! What site are you going to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 105
Ill be studying forensice science with a foundation year :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 106
Original post by froggpondde
Hi Nasro, I am doing adult nursing at uwl Berkshire hub in Sept, and I can't wait! What site are you going to?

Posted from TSR Mobile[/Qu

Ohh hi, im gonna be studying at reading doing adult nursing.
Mental Health Nursing at Brentford but I live close by so won't need accomodation :smile:
Hey! :smile:
I just got my cas letter from the uni.. So I'm almost good to go. I will be arriving in London in july
So hope to meet u there as well :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Posted from TSR Mobile[/Qu

Ohh hi, im gonna be studying at reading doing adult nursing.

Hey it seems like we will be in the same class, did you get the invite for pre-registration on the 27th? Lets get this party started:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 110
Heyyyyyy everyone :smile:

I'll be studying psychology at West London from September ( fingers crossed )

Who will be joining me?

:smile:
Reply 111
Original post by Zahra333
Heyyyyyy everyone :smile:

I'll be studying psychology at West London from September ( fingers crossed )

Who will be joining me?

:smile:

Hey
I'll also be studying psychology in September =)
Reply 112
Original post by lola69
Hey
I'll also be studying psychology in September =)

Heyyyy :smile: Did you come to the open day in February? xo
Reply 113
Original post by Zahra333
Heyyyy :smile: Did you come to the open day in February? xo

Hi no I didn't make it to the open days as I'm from Ireland.
Did you go to the open day?
xx
Reply 114
Hey :smile:,

Is there anyone here doing the International hotel management course this september 2013?

And by any chance also looking for accomodation?

Xx
I will be starting adult nursing at the Berkshire hub in September!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 116
Hey,
I firmed my place for Psychology (w/foundation year) starting in Sept 2013 :smile: was looking at doing nursing but after working in a medical acute ward up in Scotland I didn't think it was for me!:smile::smile:
Reply 117
Original post by Huma_A
Hey,
I firmed my place for Psychology (w/foundation year) starting in Sept 2013 :smile: was looking at doing nursing but after working in a medical acute ward up in Scotland I didn't think it was for me!:smile::smile:

Hi =)
I'm doing the same course as you
Reply 118
Hi I will be studying adult nursing at Berkshire hub as well cnt wait but I cnt find accommodation which is stressing me alto

This is nasra

Posted from TSR Mobile
have all recent posters joined our group?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending