The Student Room Group

Ed excel Chemistry A2 12th June, Wednesday

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AS01
Ikr! I got 70/90 and i lost three marks coz i got structure of amine wrong, for not writing the experiment number and one more thing so all stupid mistakes! I wish I spotted it :frown:

Yeah, I'm going to really cram for Unit 5 on Tuesday as I don't have time this weekend :frown: I really need to do Biology this weekend because I'm more likely to get things right in Chemistry if I know the answers, but for Biology knowing the answer isn't enough - it's writing what they want, how they want it and when they want it, which is what I find difficult.
Reply 261
Original post by Mollymod
Yeah, I'm going to really cram for Unit 5 on Tuesday as I don't have time this weekend :frown: I really need to do Biology this weekend because I'm more likely to get things right in Chemistry if I know the answers, but for Biology knowing the answer isn't enough - it's writing what they want, how they want it and when they want it, which is what I find difficult.

Same! I have bio on monday, then C4 after these two only I have chem. luckily its unit 4 of bio which is like child's play compared to unit 5. Resits arent good at all! so many exams!
Original post by AS01
Same! I have bio on monday, then C4 after these two only I have chem. luckily its unit 4 of bio which is like child's play compared to unit 5. Resits arent good at all! so many exams!

Goodluck for those two, how did you find C3?
Resits are good in January, I found, so I knew by March what I needed to do to get my target grades.
Reply 263
Goodluck for those two, how did you find C3?
Resits are good in January, I found, so I knew by March what I needed to do to get my target grades.

I didnt resit C3 but I did do the paper and I found it alright. It wasnt as bad as people were saying. Did u resit it?
Original post by AS01
I didnt resit C3 but I did do the paper and I found it alright. It wasnt as bad as people were saying. Did u resit it?

I wasn't crazy enough to take Maths even to AS Level :P
It means I've found Chemistry challenging, but I've never been an able Mathematician at all!
Reply 265
I wasn't crazy enough to take Maths even to AS Level :P
It means I've found Chemistry challenging, but I've never been an able Mathematician at all!

haha okay
I love maths!! Its one A level subject I never had to work on lol
Original post by AS01
haha okay
I love maths!! Its one A level subject I never had to work on lol

always handy :P That's how I've been with German
Reply 267
always handy :P That's how I've been with German

haha yeah
so how many exams left now?
Original post by AS01
haha yeah
so how many exams left now?

2 - Bio 5, Chem 5

On the last leg now!
Reply 269
2 - Bio 5, Chem 5

On the last leg now!

lucky you! I have four more lol bio chem C4 and physics
Original post by AS01
lucky you! I have four more lol bio chem C4 and physics

You do four A Levels then?
Bio Chem Phys Maths?
Reply 271
You do four A Levels then?
Bio Chem Phys Maths?

yup!
Wow :P
Reply 273
Wow :P

thank god maths make it feel like 3 subjects so its alright.
can someone make an unofficial mark scheme please? taa

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending