The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2560
Just posting to let everybody know that I'm ok.

I won't be posting about myself very much (if at all) anymore because I think somebody I know is reading my posts and I'm not comfortable with him doing that. If I can provide support though, I will continue to do so.
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Yeah now I just feel zonked but my heads still racing. Not fun :frown:

Valium! Can you nap? Even a short one might calm you.
Reply 2562
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Really hope my fave ladies are doing OK today. Will be in touch later on, once I've had some snoozy time :colondollar:

Revelation of the day: it was four separate flashbacks, not three. Given I had one before I went out, unless I'm very much mistaken that makes five. :cry2:

I'm ok today I guess. Sore from yesterday (eyes in particular) and kind of urgh about everyone seeing me in what really was a Very Bad State. The fact that my eyes are still red almost a day later is a pretty good sign of that. The fact that I have a flashback gap between being sat on a chair and being sobbing on the floor, and apparently my friends had to pretty much catch me to stop me hurting myself as I fell makes me feel so ****ing vulnerable. Hate, hate, hate this.

Original post by Nut.

I won't be posting about myself very much (if at all) anymore because I think somebody I know is reading my posts and I'm not comfortable with him doing that. If I can provide support though, I will continue to do so.

Love youuuuu. :huggles:
Original post by magiczebras
Valium! Can you nap? Even a short one might calm you.

I do have some diazepam actually, might try that! I might be able to, I'm funny about napping because I wear disposable contacts and if I take them out I can't put them back in haha. If this doesn't go though I might try it! :biggrin:
Original post by Nut.

Sorry to hear that :hugs: Hopefully will see you around, as you're too awesome for you to just disappear!

Posted from TSR Mobile
no idea how to tell my mum about everything, and deffinately no idea how to tell her how bad things are :s-smilie:

cant tell her face to face, because i cant handle it myself, and i know shell cry and i deffinately cant cope with that :cry2:
Original post by PonchoKid
no idea how to tell my mum about everything, and deffinately no idea how to tell her how bad things are :s-smilie:

cant tell her face to face, because i cant handle it myself, and i know shell cry and i deffinately cant cope with that :cry2:

Try writing it down and giving it to her or leaving it where you know she'll find it? Good luck, it's a good thing to be doing. :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kindred
Try writing it down and giving it to her or leaving it where you know she'll find it? Good luck, it's a good thing to be doing. :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

im not very good at writing stuff down :s-smilie:

the only person i told in person i threw a leaflet at and hid under my duvet :s-smilie:
Original post by asdfgah
Revelation of the day: it was four separate flashbacks, not three. Given I had one before I went out, unless I'm very much mistaken that makes five. :cry2:

I'm ok today I guess. Sore from yesterday (eyes in particular) and kind of urgh about everyone seeing me in what really was a Very Bad State. The fact that my eyes are still red almost a day later is a pretty good sign of that. The fact that I have a flashback gap between being sat on a chair and being sobbing on the floor, and apparently my friends had to pretty much catch me to stop me hurting myself as I fell makes me feel so ****ing vulnerable. Hate, hate, hate this.

Oh hun, that's really rubbish :frown: I'm so sorry :jumphug: Five flashbacks sounds so painful :frown:

Still haven't had dinner yet ( :grumble: ) but will try and hop online afterwards to check in. Sorry I'm being rubbish. Snoozy time kinda turned into full-on power nap :eek:
im not very good at writing stuff down :s-smilie:

the only person i told in person i threw a leaflet at and hid under my duvet :s-smilie:

If that's what it takes then do it. At the end of the day as long as you've expressed it it's been a success. :hugs:
I know some people write songs or poems to express how they're feeling. That may be something you could try? You could just leave a page open on the computer or a printout/ leaflet that describes how you're feeling for her to find to break the ice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kindred
If that's what it takes then do it. At the end of the day as long as you've expressed it it's been a success. :hugs:
I know some people write songs or poems to express how they're feeling. That may be something you could try? You could just leave a page open on the computer or a printout/ leaflet that describes how you're feeling for her to find to break the ice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

think im gonna give her the leaflet, and leave it in her work bag, so my step dad doesnt see it, and prehaps leave a note on it. absolutely terrified, but iv got chance to sort it out now cos shes in bed, and my step dads out...
think im gonna give her the leaflet, and leave it in her work bag, so my step dad doesnt see it, and prehaps leave a note on it. absolutely terrified, but iv got chance to sort it out now cos shes in bed, and my step dads out...

That sounds like a very good idea. I hope it goes well :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kindred
That sounds like a very good idea. I hope it goes well :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

done it :s-smilie:
left a note on its saying basically that she probably already knows, but thats why im spending lots of time at the drs. and iv left it in her handbag, cos i have no idea when shes next using her work bag i was gonna put it in :s-smilie:

gahhhhhh want to hide now
left a note on its saying basically that she probably already knows, but thats why im spending lots of time at the drs. and iv left it in her handbag, cos i have no idea when shes next using her work bag i was gonna put it in :s-smilie:

Well done! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just hope iv done the right thing :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Really wish my family would be just a little bit more sensitive towards me. I mean I know they don't know exactly what i'm going through and stuff but still I wish they could accept it when I say i'm tired or don't want to do something etc. At the moment i'm far too busy being concerned with my mental health to even care about going on holiday, yet alone discussing it when i'm meant to be in bed. :s-smilie:
More and more i'm slipping back and having to try not to cry and things. It's taking up so much of my energy and all I want to do is sleep. Everything I have is getting worse and i'm trying to keep up the motivation to tell my therapist about it despite being really ******* scared of what will happen if I do. I can't talk to my family about it cos I just can't so they're still thinking i'm doing better. My brother especially is so much of a pain. I don't think he has any idea what i'm going through. He seems to even dispute it's legitimacy or at least that I have it. It's so difficult being around him when i'm like this cos it's so embarassing and awkward. :frown:
Night time is so scary for me at the moment and my OCD is worse then. I have to share a room with my brother and I really don't want to. He's not at all understanding of my OCD and I really don't want him to see me in such a vulnerable state. :s-smilie:

All I want to do is curl up in a ball and cry! I'm almost always either scared, anxious or depressed and i'm constantly trying to make sure my OCD doesn't intrude. I really hate this!! I just want to lock myself away in my room but that's miles and miles away :cry:

I just want to be normal!!!!!! Why is this happening to me??! :erm:

I'm such a burden to everyone! Just knowing me makes people's lifes worse. No wonder everyone hates me. I suck! I'm a suckie suckie person! I can't trust, I can't help, I can't love. All I do is leach off people's support until i've drained them :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2577

Good luck! :smile: :lovehug:
Reply 2578
Original post by bullettheory
Sorry to hear about your uncle :hugs: Good luck for the rest of your exams.

Posted from TSR Mobile

sat on my fkoor having a breakdown richt bow. Not feelsng safe at all dt the moment

Someonc make this paib go awy

Latest