The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bude8
Wednesday so it's fine... I think

Ah I guess that's ok, but it depends on how much you've already done :tongue:
I have a secret,
I actually own another account on this thread who is active. Who do you think it is?

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Olympiad
I have a secret,
I actually own another account on this thread who is active. Who do you think it is?

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol :biggrin: I didn't really think of anyone, I just imagined that if you said it was me there would be this big thing of 'I'm a different person on this account!' (Yeah i'm weird :cool:) Lol :smile:
I have a secret,

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bude8
Reply 7924
I have a secret,

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't think of another user, I was desperate to see inside the spoiler!
...I've just realised that I have my earphones plugged in yet I'm not listening to anything. Derp.
Original post by olympiad
i have a secret,
i actually own another account on this thread who is active. Who do you think it is?

Spoiler

posted from tsr mobile

probably priya paul.
How is everyone feeling about results day?.. or am I the only one thinking about it.
Original post by Bude8
Putting off Latin revision :<

**** Literature, but I'm done with Latin, possibly forever (the AS might run but it might not) :smug: :awesome:
Original post by Rubicon1
How is everyone feeling about results day?.. or am I the only one thinking about it.

Literally, the only time I have even thought about it was yesterday when my friend asked me which date it was on and I had forgotten :mmm:
My NoobBerry wiped again, fml

Going for a BBQ, cya nerds
Original post by MangoFreak
Literally, the only time I have even thought about it was yesterday when my friend asked me which date it was on and I had forgotten :mmm:

Maybe you're confident that your exams went well :tongue:

I dont know what to expect tbh.
Ate a subway yum

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7933
Slowly.... Dying...... Biology........ Sucks....... Cry........ Cry....... Die.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ate a subway yum

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've eaten so many since study leave, there's one in the village, so after every exam me and two friends go and eat there, I'm going to be fat if we eat there over the summer :tongue:
Original post by MattFletcher
I've eaten so many since study leave, there's one in the village, so after every exam me and two friends go and eat there, I'm going to be fat if we eat there over the summer :tongue:

LOOLL

Guys, you know that maths sum which is like <....=738 or something and when you solve it, it gives "happy Father's Day" anybody know what it is?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rubicon1
Maybe you're confident that your exams went well :tongue:

I dont know what to expect tbh.

English Lit
Is the only exam
I'm
Worried about
Original post by Elm Tree
English Lit
Is the only exam
I'm
Worried about

You've done the exam right?
I remember writing an essay based on TSR's predictions for the poems an memorising it word for word - the teachers thought I was an idiot when I couldn't stop laughing because I saw that question in the paper lololol

Posted from TSR Mobile
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1371404669.473634.jpg
I bet you all are jealous of my skills
So ****ing bored

Posted from TSR Mobile
I get Subway like 1.5 times each week on average. I'm going to say "surprise me" to that really good looking lady that works there and see what I get.

He wasn't kidding, it's like an all you can eat buffet! Oh wait, it is an all you can eat buffet...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest