The Student Room Group

Simpsons:Tapped Out

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
don't be fooled! the first few take an hour, then two hours, then 4 hours etc, it gets higher in price and longer to build :angry:

What? That's so sly of EA.
Original post by firebolt
What? That's so sly of EA.

I know!! :angry: I saw on the EA forum that someone tried to work out how long it would take to build them all, and he said a year :eek:
Reply 882
I just wasted 15 donuts by misclicking on the Homer Buddha in the premium stuff... :frown:

I got a green dumpster.:angry:
I don't understand this squidport thing, I bought several pieces of land as a 'beach and water extension' and nothings happened..
Original post by Shorty94
I don't understand this squidport thing, I bought several pieces of land as a 'beach and water extension' and nothings happened..

What level are you on? You should get the first part of the Squidport quest, where you put the entrance to the boardwalk down, and one you've done that, you can start building the actual boardwalk :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by `Jts
I just wasted 15 donuts by misclicking on the Homer Buddha in the premium stuff... :frown:

I got a green dumpster.:angry:

the amount of times that has nearly happened to me! EA should make a 'do you want to buy _______ for ___' option instead of automatically buying the thing!
Original post by Emily115
What level are you on? You should get the first part of the Squidport quest, where you put the entrance to the boardwalk down, and one you've done that, you can start building the actual boardwalk :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm on level 30, but all I've got is the thing that says 'Build beach expansion' 'Build Ocean Expansion'
the amount of times that has nearly happened to me! EA should make a 'do you want to buy _______ for ___' option instead of automatically buying the thing!

I do this so many times! It's so annoying sometimes my phone is slow so it doesn't click what I want it to click straight away next thing I know the activity is already finishing. They really should but I bet half their money is from people accidentally clicking.
I do this so many times! It's so annoying sometimes my phone is slow so it doesn't click what I want it to click straight away next thing I know the activity is already finishing. They really should but I bet half their money is from people accidentally clicking.

OMG same! the game is so laggy now so always clicks on things I didn't want :grr:
They probably do tbh, it's just annoying as for people who don't buy donuts, it takes ageeeeeeeees to get them :frown:
OMG same! the game is so laggy now so always clicks on things I didn't want :grr:
They probably do tbh, it's just annoying as for people who don't buy donuts, it takes ageeeeeeeees to get them :frown:

I know! I just got a mystery box with 30 in but about 10 of them have gone now thanks to miss clicking
I know! I just got a mystery box with 30 in but about 10 of them have gone now thanks to miss clicking

:O 30 donuts?! Im so jealous :frown: did you buy the box or was it a free one?
:O 30 donuts?! Im so jealous :frown: did you buy the box or was it a free one?

IT WAS A FREE ONE! How great is that? I was well chuffed when I got it, makes all the lame ones worth while.
IT WAS A FREE ONE! How great is that? I was well chuffed when I got it, makes all the lame ones worth while.

I'm so jealous right now :frown: I only ever get the ones that are full of crap like fences or parking lots :angry:
Reply 893
Add me MaitriPatel

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm so jealous right now :frown: I only ever get the ones that are full of crap like fences or parking lots :angry:

Haha that's what I usually get!
Haha that's what I usually get!

It's so annoying :frown: I want Lard Lad donuts or actual donuts :frown:

there is one in settings (the little 'i' when on the build mode tab.
Original post by james_dibb

thank you so much!! :biggrin:

very sly of EA to put that option where not many look :rolleyes:
Original post by james_dibb

Thank you so much!
I've added some people from here. My origin is lakhvir14
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest