The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Conan
It was weird. Question after question seemed to be on interpreting data and "how does the information from the graph support..." and "do you with this conclusion?"

:grumble:

Ye I realised that, an pretty much for everything I wrote correlation doesn't prove causation and other factors may been involved and no repeats (pretty much crap really a so didn't know what else to say..)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Conan
Which essay question did you all do?

I did about the membranes, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by v0lcanicash
How did people find it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Urmm I really don't know, I found the paper difficult to answer but was able to answer them tho! But whether that was right or not I don't know lol, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4963
Original post by exoforce009
Ye I realised that, an pretty much for everything I wrote correlation doesn't prove causation and other factors may been involved and no repeats (pretty much crap really a so didn't know what else to say..)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, these are the questions where really bizaare things are on the mark scheme and our fate rest on it. I seemed to be writing the same thing over and over again too
Original post by Conan
Yeah, these are the questions where really bizaare things are on the mark scheme and our fate rest on it. I seemed to be writing the same thing over and over again too

Our future rests in the hand of the examiners now :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4965
Original post by exoforce009
I did about the membranes, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had a bit of brain block with membranes and picked the second one. I think it must be because I just did the resit last week so the ecology stuff is still pretty fresh and I talked about predator-prey relationship, competition, succession etc
Reply 4966
Horrific exam in my opinion my brain just stopped working when I reached question 5. I answered the cell membrane essay decent though definitely a D at most likely E :frown:
Argh ran out of time on my essay, had sooooo much more to write! I just kinda bullet pointed stuff at the end to show that I ran out.. hopefully they'll give me a couple of marks for it hahaha. Didn't find it too bad tbh, it's gone much better than my other exams so I feel great :biggrin: NO MORE EXAMS FOR ME WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Reply 4968
What was the exact wording of the essay question of the membrane one? Was it membranes of cells :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Conan
I had a bit of brain block with membranes and picked the second one. I think it must be because I just did the resit last week so the ecology stuff is still pretty fresh and I talked about predator-prey relationship, competition, succession etc

Ahh okay fair ye first I thought of doing that one but only had a few ideas so I left it and went for the top one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What did people wrote about membranes?
Honestly, I thought that was dreadful :frown:
Too many damn graph questions brah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pretty sure that exam was 20% biology and 80% graphs and other bull****. :rolleyes:
Original post by ActaNonVerba
What did people wrote about membranes?

Inner mitochondrial membrane in ETC + out of spec stuff
Sodium-potassium pump + out of spec stuff
****ty paragraph about stomata and tube shaped cells in xylem which won't probably be revelvant
Phagocytosis - chemoreceptors on membrane/phagosome exocytosis
Synapses
oh and phospholipid bilayer
What did people write about in the membranes essay? And what did you put for the functions of myosin and tropomyosin
Holy **** question 9 was horrible. I did the interaction and relationship essay :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Am I the only one that did relationships and interactions between organisms lol?
Aqa biology A2 with data analysis should be the name of the course
Iwrote about lungs and their alveoli, na+k+ pump in neurone cells, glucose co transport cystic fibrosis

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending