But not sure if I'm gonna go to the August one, might be going back to Toronto
Original post by ZRO
I'm Sikh and don't drink :smile:

But not sure if I'm gonna go to the August one, might be going back to Toronto

I'll be fasting though
Reply 5662
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I'll be fasting though

Damm, how long do fasts last for? What time do you have to fast for each day etc? Don't you think it was more relevant in the past and less relevant now? (no offense intended)
Mods removed some of my gifs :cry2:
Original post by ZRO
Damm, how long do fasts last for? What time do you have to fast for each day etc? Don't you think it was more relevant in the past and less relevant now? (no offense intended)

Sunrise to sunset... So 18 hours ish this year a day...

What do you mean? There's no time reference, non religious people fast too

I dislike how the sunrise to sunset system works for Ramadan. Surely it should all be based upon the hours of sunrise and sunset that occur in Mecca? So if sun is due to rise at 7am in mecca, all fasts should start at 7am in their respective countries. Because it seems silly that someone living far North could have 4 hours sunlight during winter and therefore a winter fast would be only 4 hours? :colonhash: Whereas a summer fast for them could be like 20 hours :zomg:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by The Epicurean
I dislike how the sunrise to sunset system works for Ramadan. Surely it should all be based upon the hours of sand sunset that occur in Mecca? So if sun is due to rise at 7am in mecca, all fasts should start at 7am in their respective countries. Because it seems silly that someone living far North could have 4 hours sunlight during winter and therefore a winter fast would be only 4 hours? :colonhash: Whereas a summer fact for them could be like 20 hours.

I know :lol: but ah well...
Reply 5667

18ish hours wowww! Can you drink water?? What if you are on creatine and need water to avoid dehydration???? What do!?!?

And I'm talking about the reasons. I thought it was that the wealthy used to fast and give food to the poor or something like that :confused:??
Original post by ZRO
18ish hours wowww! Can you drink water?? What if you are on creatine and need water to avoid dehydration???? What do!?!?

And I'm talking about the reasons. I thought it was that the wealthy used to fast and give food to the poor or something like that :confused:??

Nope, ill people don't fast :smile:

Nah, it's self control. Discipline and I guess there is an element knowing how the poor feel
Reply 5669

Nah, it's self control. Discipline and I guess there is an element knowing how the poor feel

Ahh I see, and btw what do you mean ill people? Creatine isn't for ill people :confused: :dontknow:
Original post by ZRO
Ahh I see, and btw what do you mean ill people? Creatine isn't for ill people :confused: :dontknow:

I just read people who get dehydrated, I assumed illness :lol:
Original post by Malevolent

Looks like they're gay. Oh wait, they are :lol:
Original post by This Honest
Looks like they're gay. Oh wait, they are :lol:

Really sad I liked that one with Remy LaCroix's jiggling butt :sad:
Really sad I liked that one with Remy LaCroix's jiggling butt :sad:

No not the butt! :frown:
:angry:
Original post by This Honest
No not the butt! :frown:
:angry:

Yeah the butt! They got rid of the butt! :cry:

Original post by ZRO

Take me for example, cos I'm Diabetic I don't fast:smile: But Ramadhan is more than fasting as L'Evil said, it is a holy month without Satan and therefore with temptation, so just because I fast doesn't mean I cannot participate. And we cannot all follow Makkah time cos then it's not Sunrise to Sunset then is it, potentially it could be from the start of the night to the other in one country then:colonhash: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5676

Noooooo :frown: I wondered where they disapeared too... I was gonna send you one aswell. check the spoiler :sexface:

Spoiler

I just read people who get dehydrated, I assumed illness :lol:

Haha i see, understandable I guess :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ZRO
Noooooo :frown: I wondered where they disapeared too... I was gonna send you one aswell. check the spoiler :sexface:

Spoiler

Haha i see, understandable I guess :tongue:

Who in the world is that?!? :redface:
Reply 5678
Who in the world is that?!? :redface:

She's actually british :redface: Her name is Victoria Moore
Original post by ZRO
She's actually british :redface: Her name is Victoria Moore

Latest