The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

School is over. I can taste sweet, sweet freedom!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why is it suprising? :erm:
Original post by Elm Tree
Why is it suprising? :erm:

Thought you were a girl. :x

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Physics exam had a 3 mark CROSSWORD in it :colonhash:
Original post by MangoFreak

LUCKY

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by UncreativeJ
Thought you were a girl. :x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you use Pc or Phone?
Phone interview? 0_o

I know, I'd never heard of it, they just ask interview questions...across the phone. :s-smilie: At least there's limited social interaction *phew* (for now at least)
Do you use Pc or Phone?

Phone most of the time but I do switch to pc

Posted from TSR Mobile

2 mark?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha lol yeah I know, that's partly why I picked Debenhams so I could boost my skills a bit :biggrin:
Original post by Bude8
your team are here tomorrow, big?

omg that interview, Scarra was so confused ahahaha
When I first start new things, I'm always a bit nervous as I don't know how things will play out, especially since this is the first time I'm applying for a job. Once I get in the role of things with the task I'm set, I become a lot more comfortable with others and what I'm doing. :smile:

:dontknow: Whatever, it was a CROSSWORD.
:dontknow: Whatever, it was a CROSSWORD.

:eek: Even though I finished my exams, I'm now envious.
Original post by JustaDreamer
When I first start new things, I'm always a bit nervous as I don't know how things will play out, especially since this is the first time I'm applying for a job. Once I get in the role of things with the task I'm set, I become a lot more comfortable with others and what I'm doing. :smile:

I'm the other way round, I show people my stupid side as soon as they meet me lolol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JustaDreamer
:eek: Even though I finished my exams, I'm now envious.

I brought it up not because I thought "ermahgerd what an easy paper easy A*" but because I thought "well I think this is evidence enough for the claimed ease of GCSEs I mean thanks exam board for devaluing peoples' grades" :mmm:
Original post by Olympiad
I'm the other way round, I show people my stupid side as soon as they meet me lolol

Posted from TSR Mobile

y0l0
Original post by Olympiad

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol :biggrin:

Aw thanks a lot for the advice, I'll take it on board! :smile: *stitches confident smile on face*
If somebody gave you a book on your entire life from the beginning to the end (and you couldn't change it at all) would you read it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest