The Student Room Group

Alevels, CCD should i take a year in AS?

Hey

Got what i expected CCD in my results, thought i didn't plan to go to uni this year i did next year, and i can (i think) get onto one course with CCD, but want more UCAS points to get onto different degrees (the ones i actually wanna do).

What should i do? Take another AS year ? or should i take a HND or BTEC in someone, can someone tell me of any one year courses i can do that will give me some ucas points??

Really need some help here!
Reply 1
Come on, there's gotta be 1 person that can help?
What course were you planning on applying to next year?
Original post by HomeKAZOKU
Hey

Got what i expected CCD in my results, thought i didn't plan to go to uni this year i did next year, and i can (i think) get onto one course with CCD, but want more UCAS points to get onto different degrees (the ones i actually wanna do).

What should i do? Take another AS year ? or should i take a HND or BTEC in someone, can someone tell me of any one year courses i can do that will give me some ucas points??

Really need some help here!

So what did u end up deciding to do. Cause I think I will get those grades, so thinking of taking a year out resits my modules, to get them up to AAB or maybe ABB, and appyl uni at the same time, just do;t know if uni will consider me with the achieved grades,even though I am resitting,
Reply 4
Original post by ninah1995162
So what did u end up deciding to do. Cause I think I will get those grades, so thinking of taking a year out resits my modules, to get them up to AAB or maybe ABB, and appyl uni at the same time, just do;t know if uni will consider me with the achieved grades,even though I am resitting,

I carried on with some languages and did AS's.
Original post by HomeKAZOKU
I carried on with some languages and did AS's.

okay thats good, just dont give up!

Quick Reply

Latest