Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by littleblondeamy
mee!!! what room number?

I am in 2.04 you?
Reply 62
after you pay ur deposit and send that letter off do u get a reply or something as a confirmation?
Reply 63
Original post by bhigz
after you pay ur deposit and send that letter off do u get a reply or something as a confirmation?

I haven't :-/ its been 2 weeks.
Reply 64
Original post by saraza
I haven't :-/ its been 2 weeks.

Neither have I it's been about 2 weeks as well. I think I'm gonna call them up and find out if everything is sorted

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah I'm in woodland hall 1 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Anyone in woodland hall 6 ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
Original post by Cjsmee
Anyone in woodland hall 6 ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep :smile:

Room 1.02 for me
Reply 68
Ahh I'm in 2.05 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
Woodland halls 3? So far there are only 2 people.
Reply 70
No more in woodlands 7?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 71
I'm woodland 7. 2.11, but you already know that haha. Don't think anyone else is gonna pop up.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 72
Nope don't think they are

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 73
I'm in woodland 7, Room 0.09 :smile:

Has anyone has anything since paying deposit yet? I'm still waiting.
Reply 74
Oh that must be bottom floor then, no just a reciept via email
Reply 75
i got a letter saying 'Congratulations! your booking is confirmed'

ACCOMMODATION REGISTRATION CARD

and then it says to bring this so i can get my key.

just to let you know i got this like 2-3 weeks after i sent of my deposit and confirmation.
Reply 76
Yeah I got the same too. I'm visiting the uni on Friday to see my room, if anyone's interested I could post some pictures of what the rooms are like? The website doesn't give much info or show much in the image really
Reply 77
Original post by Chri55w
Yeah I got the same too. I'm visiting the uni on Friday to see my room, if anyone's interested I could post some pictures of what the rooms are like? The website doesn't give much info or show much in the image really

Could you get some quick snaps of woodland halls 1 and my room is 2.05 thanks man.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
Original post by Chri55w

Could you get one if our kitchen as think im in kitchen with you or one next door

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 79
i know i should make a new thing for this question but cant be asked to be honest but i was wondering.... does any1 know how people find out about all these events at teeside, like on the teesside uni fresher page on facebook i just saw people talking about one and i was just thinking does the uni tell them or something because they havnt sent me a letter or email or anything about anything besides accommodation really.

just curious i live to far to go :P

thanx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending