Scroll to see replies

Original post by hawraaj313
does anyone have jan 2013 mark scheme??

here u go
Original post by Jessica-F
here u go

thank you so much, was looking for it :smile:
Original post by SexyAndIKnowIt.
Not really. What if I only need 1 cl such as in nacl, do I make it into 2 cl radicals then ignore one

in the case of NaCl you will have 1/2Cl + Na for the enthalpy of formation, so then when you do the enthalpy of atomisation it will just be one Cl so you don't have to worry about multiplying/dividing! :smile:
Yeah I've done the cell notations before but the OH part of it makes it trickier if that makes ssense :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone have the Chem five Jan 2013 exam? i have the mark scheme but no paper :frown:
Reply 1726
Has anyone got any useful tips or notes on memorising the equations for catalysis? :smile:
Anyone doing an all nighter today.... well not an all nighter maybe 2hours of sleep and rest study?
Reply 1728
Question 2)b) for the June 2012 paper, how do I work it out? :s-smilie:S
Reply 1729
Original post by AdamRuby
Does anyone have the Chem five Jan 2013 exam? i have the mark scheme but no paper :frown:

here
Reply 1730
Original post by lifeisgood2012
Anyone doing an all nighter today.... well not an all nighter maybe 2hours of sleep and rest study?

Yes!!! :frown: It's a morning exam so we can sleep afterwards! :L
Original post by Jesss9
Yes!!! :frown: It's a morning exam so we can sleep afterwards! :L

I'm gonna go to bed at 7 and get up 4
My long term memory sucks so I have to do a massive cram before each exam -.-
Original post by 16dan2life
The equation is
N2 + O2 --> 2NO

As you can see, the number of moles doesn't change, so entropy will remain constant

I understood that part, that entropy will stay the same. but surely enthalpy will change at diff temperatures, so how will free energy remain constant?
Original post by chem09
so do you always get both into KJ, in CGP it says delta H should be converted to J mole-1

thanks

It doesn't matter whether you get them both into joules or both into KJ the answer is the same,
Reply 1734
Can someone explain how to draw complex ions? :confused:
Do you draw the bonds like we did in unit 2, wedged and dashed and etc. or just arrows with lone pairs...? Oh and do you write the charge on the metal AND the charge outside the brackets? My books say different things :frown:
Reply 1735
Could someone kindly link me the jan 13 mark scheme? it would be much appreciated :smile:
Reply 1736
Original post by Beth_L_G
I'm gonna go to bed at 7 and get up 4
My long term memory sucks so I have to do a massive cram before each exam -.-

Same but I can't sleep that early, no matter what time I go to bed I always seem to fall asleep at about half 12 so I have to cram then sleep for a teensy bit when I literally can't keep my eyes open anymore! :tongue:
Am I the only person that derives the half equations each time?
Original post by bananarama2
Am I the only person that derives the half equations each time?

I do aswell. My memory isn't good enough to learn them
What exactly is the formula to work out enthalpy of solution?
I don't get the Jan 13 paper, ques 2d :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending