The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Olympiad
I was going to put a countdown on the gcse thread, I have the code but how do I put it on? I've seen lots of people do it :|

Posted from TSR Mobile

Uhh, do you have a link to where someone has done it? :tongue:
Yeah, the countdowns that clearly have the website that they're from in the corner :tongue: Very difficult to figure out where to get one from :yep:
:rofl2:
Got it, thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Yeah, the countdowns that clearly have the website that they're from in the corner :tongue: Very difficult to figure out where to get one from :yep:

I wanted to know how to put it on, I managed to use the right site.
I realised I blocked something in my settings or whatever which stopped me seeing them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Accepted into Luton sixth form, for economics, maths with statistics, English lit and drama, hopefully to do econ in a London uni or abroad, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Interesting username! Haha what's the story behind it? :smile:

Accepted into LAE and my school sixth form! :smile: Hope to take history, geography, government and politics and perhaps biology. :smile: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao its my Xbox gamertag and I'm going to Luton sixth form for English lit, economics, maths with stats and drama haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8627
Original post by hajinator
Lmao its my Xbox gamertag and I'm going to Luton sixth form for English lit, economics, maths with stats and drama haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha sounds like Haji... Person who has done hajj... Total randomness. Oh wow drama, i'd love to do drama but i didn't take it for GCsE. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck, I've heard its amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Hahaha sounds like Haji... Person who has done hajj... Total randomness. Oh wow drama, i'd love to do drama but i didn't take it for GCsE. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's my last name, and I didn't take it at gcse

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8630
Hello Year 11s! What Sixth Forms have you all been accepted into? And which subjects are you taking?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been accepted into 4 sixth forms, decided on one in the south of Manchester because I fell in love with the buildings (so beautiful!) Taking Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry and hoping to do Engineering at Cambridge! Applying for the headstart programme this summer, where you basically pretend to be a first year student for four days (fingers crossed for good GCSE results to increase my chances of getting onto the cambridge one!)
Reply 8631
It's my last name, and I didn't take it at gcse

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've got it... I know why i looked at your username... haJINAtor - haha it has my name in it. Ah really, what made you want to take it for a-levels then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What are your grades or predicted at least

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chloe--
I've been accepted into 4 sixth forms, decided on one in the south of Manchester because I fell in love with the buildings (so beautiful!) Taking Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry and hoping to do Engineering at Cambridge! Applying for the headstart programme this summer, where you basically pretend to be a first year student for four days (fingers crossed for good GCSE results to increase my chances of getting onto the cambridge one!)

Wow that's amazing! And hard. btw you're a girl right? And I'm gonna apply to the one that takes you to all these American unis.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
I've got it... I know why i looked at your username... haJINAtor - haha it has my name in it. Ah really, what made you want to take it for a-levels then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wanted to do something interesting and different

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8635
Wow that's amazing! And hard. btw you're a girl right? And I'm gonna apply to the one that takes you to all these American unis.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, I know! Everyone I know says m crazy, but then I come on here and there are people doing 7 AS levels!
I'm so bored ;'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've finished all my cherries fml

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8638
Original post by Olympiad
I'm so bored ;'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same! When I had the exams, I'd find anything to do to procrastinate. Now they're done I can't find anything to do!
Original post by chloe--
Same! When I had the exams, I'd find anything to do to procrastinate. Now they're done I can't find anything to do!

During exam time anything but working is fun :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest