The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8640
Original post by Olympiad
During exam time anything but working is fun :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Now I want to work so I'm not sat around doing nothing!
This is going to be a looooong 11 weeks!
Reply 8641
Original post by chloe--

You can take my chemistry exam for me! :smile: hahaha working out concentration is so difficult ;'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chloe--

I know right!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8643
Original post by Jina
You can take my chemistry exam for me! :smile: hahaha working out concentration is so difficult ;'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wouldn't mind that! I'd rather it be physics or maths, but you know
Wow I'm a geek :rolleyes:
Reply 8644
Original post by Jina
Hahaha sounds like Haji... Person who has done hajj... Total randomness. Oh wow drama, i'd love to do drama but i didn't take it for GCsE. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

really.. i don't know about you but im feeling 22 but drama GSCE was my biggest regret, the only thing that i enjoyed was our final performance but everything else was...ugh (but at least we didn't have any written exams!)

honestly i wish i took up music like you :biggrin:
Reply 8645
Original post by chloe--
Same! When I had the exams, I'd find anything to do to procrastinate. Now they're done I can't find anything to do!

you're so lucky :redface: you get to experience all this freedom... *runs away crying*

please do my chem and physics exam for me too.. D:
(edited 10 years ago)
Applied to Morissons :smile: Hope I get it
Reply 8647
Original post by annie.z
you're so lucky :redface: you get to experience all this freedom *runs away crying*

When's your last exam?!
Mine was this afternoon! Most of the people in my school finished on Friday, it was just us idiot school took Geography :wink:

Original post by Elm Tree

Fingers crossed!
I got a job at McDonalds (I know, I know!) but I can't start until July because of when my birthday is! Downside of an August baby!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8648
Original post by annie.z
really.. i don't know about you but im feeling 22 but drama GSCE was my biggest regret, the only thing that i enjoyed was our final performance but everything else was...ugh (but at least we didn't have any written exams!)

honestly i wish i took up music like you :biggrin:

Repeat that last line to me after my physics exam. I dare you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8649

Ohoh i may be getting an interview for a job too! :smile: Hope so!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8650
Original post by chloe--
Wouldn't mind that! I'd rather it be physics or maths, but you know
Wow I'm a geek :rolleyes:

Loool girl you can take both my physics and chemistry exams for me. :frown: I'm dying with physics... Hate it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chloe--

Fingers crossed!
I got a job at McDonalds (I know, I know!) but I can't start until July because of when my birthday is! Downside of an August baby!

Lool I think I'd die of embarrassment if friends saw me..

Working at McDonald's isn't a bad job :nah:
Reply 8653
Original post by Jina
Loool girl you can take both my physics and chemistry exams for me. :frown: I'm dying with physics... Hate it

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would if I could! Physics is my favourite of the sciences :smile: I'd be more than happy to help you if you want any!

A job is a job, that's the way I look at it! And my friends know that I'm not the stereotypical mcdonalds employee, so it's fine!
Reply 8654
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Working at McDonald's isn't a bad job :nah:

Not the best starting pay though! But it goes up every 6 months after a review :smile:
Reply 8655
Original post by chloe--
When's your last exam?!
Mine was this afternoon! Most of the people in my school finished on Friday, it was just us idiot school took Geography :wink:

Fingers crossed!

my last exam is next monday :emo:, but i have friends who have finished their exams last Friday too and all they keep doing is rubbing it in my face....
lololol one of my friends also did an geograohy exam today, how did you find it?

YOUR AN AUGUST BABY TOO!?!? what date!? i know right, ahh the joys of being the youngest... -_-
oh and congrats with the job :wink:

Original post by Jina
Repeat that last line to me after my physics exam. I dare you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:ahee:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8656

Hahaha my sisters been working at Sainsbury during the weekends for 2 years. I take my friends and i boss her about at the checkouts.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chloe--
Not the best starting pay though! But it goes up every 6 months after a review :smile:

Oh well, low pay is better than no pay! :smile: If you can get a good reference out of it then it will be worthwhile. :smile:
Reply 8658
Is it bad that my careers coordinator found me a job and i may be getting an interview... But i don't know where the job is... Or what the job is. Like...
I'm serious.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8659
Original post by annie.z
my last exam is next monday :emo:, but i have friends who have finished their exams last Friday too and all they keep doing is rubbing it in my face....
lololol one of my friends also did an geograohy exam today, how did you find it?

YOUR AN AUGUST BABY TOO!?!? what date!? i know right, ahh the joys of being the youngest... -_-
oh and congrats with the job :wink:

Aww, you'll be fine though! Just keep working at revision and ignore everyone else!
I do the OCR A spec, so the exam was basically pointless! Got a pre-release booklet in April, which the exam is on, and get the booklet in the exam! So it was fine :smile:

Yep! 17th :smile:
Haha, thanks!

Latest