The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Posted a countdown in the OP!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
im not getting too nervous yet.. but i will as time passes :frown:
oh god imagine a level results!!
I just want to forget about my exams until results day. I know I've ****ed them up, but there's nothing I can do now and any atrocious grades aren't going to be a surprise, so there's no point in worrying, yannow? :tongue:
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
I just want to forget about my exams until results day. I know I've ****ed them up, but there's nothing I can do now and any atrocious grades aren't going to be a surprise, so there's no point in worrying, yannow? :tongue:

I think that's a case of easier said than done.
Excited but nervous...
Anyone else feeling the same?

Think I got an E in PE and probably a D in geography. :redface:

I already know I got an A* in maths! Yeaaahhh! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by qwepoizxcmnb
I think that's a case of easier said than done.

Why? :tongue: Just do things to take your mind off it! I've challenged myself to get out of the house every single day over the entire summer. :smile:

Original post by THEMathlete
Excited but nervous...
Anyone else feeling the same?

Think I got an E in PE and probably a D in geography. :redface:

I already know I got an A* in maths! Yeaaahhh! :biggrin:

I got an A* in maths too, AKA my only good grade. I didn't to well in geography but my coursework was alright so maybe that will salvage a pass :lol: I know I definitely failed French though :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Results day is on my birthday... :frown:
Original post by JustRiseAgainst
Results day is on my birthday... :frown:

Aww man, I thought the people who had exams on their birthdays had it bad enough! I'm sure you have nothing to worry about, though :h:

I got an A* in maths too, AKA my only good grade. I didn't to well in geography but my coursework was alright so maybe that will salvage a pass :lol: I know I definitely failed French though :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I know that French listening was horrible!
Original post by Goldenballs97

I know that French listening was horrible!

Are you on AQA? During my exam we had two mini powercuts and the bell went off during the last question, so I don't have high hopes :biggrin: Even if I had aced the exam, I'd still fail French because my speaking and writing assessments were $hit so yeah :biggrin:
Are you on AQA? During my exam we had two mini powercuts and the bell went off during the last question, so I don't have high hopes :biggrin: Even if I had aced the exam, I'd still fail French because my speaking and writing assessments were $hit so yeah :biggrin:

But surely the school told the exam board thus you may get extra marks (only a bit but still)?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah aqa, I was just clueless so copied the guy next to me, one of the most idiotic in the bottom set, so no high hopes for me either :tongue:
yeah aqa, I was just clueless so copied the guy next to me, one of the most idiotic in the bottom set, so no high hopes for me either :tongue:

Copy?! How far away are your tables? We have such a big gap we can barely even see each other

Posted from TSR Mobile
to be fair so were we, but I tried to judge the multiple choice answers by how he moved his arm!
to be fair so were we, but I tried to judge the multiple choice answers by how he moved his arm!

LOOOOOOOL

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
I am soooooooooooo nervous even thinking about it. I think open mine away from everyone because if i fail anything i know i will break down in tears and embarrass myself like......
Reply 36
Lol u guys seemed to be tensed.
All I know is that I have got an A* in MATHS, chemistry, accounting and hopefully get an a* in English A, physics, biology, economics, further pure MATHS. And I just hope to get even an A in commerce.
Reply 37
The best result I am predicting I will get is 8A* 1A.
The worst result would be 3A* 6A.
But with that said it depends on the Grade boundaries, the attitude of the examiners and the accept column in the mark scheme.

Same. I'd be happy with a C in French :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My best results would be:
A*A*A*A*AAAABBCE

Worst set of results would be: A*AAAAABBBBCU

I always expect the worst but hope for the best :/ :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest