The Student Room Group

AQA CHEM5 A2 Chemistry - 19th June 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fortitude
Hi everyone, when are you guys planning to get some sleep? :s-smilie:

never! planning on staying up all night and going straight to the exam haha i sleep is for the weak! ill crash after the exam
2[M(H2O)6]3+ + 3CO32- --> 2[M(OH)3(H2O)3] + 3CO2 + 3H2O
(M representing the metal 3+ ion)

(In reply to V95)
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ibbyb94
never! planning on staying up all night and going straight to the exam haha i sleep is for the weak! ill crash after the exam

Haha - I'll catch 2-3 hours max. Like you I'll just sleep when I get back!
Original post by ibbyb94

Ha, Ha ok, how far into your revision are you? :smile:
What colour is [CuCl4]2-? Some say it's yellow, some say it's green, and some say it's yellow-green. :s-smilie: Do AQA accept either? Also, I want to say thank god I'm not the only one staying up for this exam. I keep worrying about this exam :frown:
Maybe you guys should go to bed now, if you dont know the answers now, then you nver will.. you all need sleep yo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2246
Today is going to be an absolute bloodbath

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zayd Patel
What colour is [CuCl4]2-? Some say it's yellow, some say it's green, and some say it's yellow-green. :s-smilie: Do AQA accept either? Also, I want to say thank god I'm not the only one staying up for this exam. I keep worrying about this exam :frown:

Yellow-green :smile:
Yellow-green :smile:

Thank you soooo much!! There's sooooo much to remember!
Thank you soooo much!! There's sooooo much to remember!

Your welcome:h:
Reply 2250
I've got the stage where I get all the answers wrong because I can't even read the question properly... sleep time I think :tongue: Good luck everyone! :smile:
Your welcome:h:

How are getting on with revision? Are you pulling an all-nighter too? :smile:

I am 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mary mahmood
I am ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

How's your revision going? :smile: I keep making and drinking black coffee, just because I love it and it's a really hot night so can't sleep anyway. Just doing transition metal colour equations, think I've got all the colours in my brain, it's just Chromium - Chromium makes too many bloody colours and species :s-smilie: What about you, are you stuck on anything?
Please help!!!
Which of the reactions in aqueous chemistry are ligand substitution... hyrdolysis?
Hatin' lyf 2k13

Anyone else pulling an all nighter?

I feel really tired now & I've started making stupid mistakes, I think I might go to sleep :s-smilie:
Reply 2257
Eugh I slept in too late this morning, drank too much caffiene, and it's too hot. Think I might get up and get some coffee to do some actual work instead of watching **** on TV :tongue:
Reply 2258
Sooooooooooooo tired! There better be at least 10 marks on this stupid colour crap with ions.
All nighter it is hahaah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending