The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What do you guys think is the top 5 seasons ever by a QB?

Also Hernandez in connection to a murder. Not actually a suspect but car was linked to the person who died.

Gronk had successful surgery today on a slightly happier note :laugh:
Reply 6321
Anyone else support the dolphins 🐬

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Follett
Anyone else support the dolphins

Posted from TSR Mobile

There was someone here who supported the Dolphins I'm sure but I can't recall who it was.

Quite a few AFC eastfans it seems.
Reply 6323
I went over to Florida in the summer and my uncle took me to a dolphins game which got me into nfl

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6324
Original post by Follett
I went over to Florida in the summer and my uncle took me to a dolphins game which got me into nfl

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not too late to change :gah:
Original post by Follett

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhh nice!

Original post by R-KAM
It's not too late to change :gah:

Correct second is all you'll be getting in the AFC East :colone:
Reply 6326
Yeah the patriots will win it no doubt I'd be happy with second

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Follett
Yeah the patriots will win it no doubt I'd be happy with second

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can see you guys getting a wildcard spot though.
Reply 6328
Yeah hopefully draft went pretty well got some decent players

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Follett
Yeah hopefully draft went pretty well got some decent players

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't like your draft but I did like your FA.
Reply 6330
We do seem to be going more defensive now with our draft picks though which isn't particularly great

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Follett
We do seem to be going more defensive now with our draft picks though which isn't particularly great

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dunno just didn't like it much though I did like your pickup of Jamar Taylor.

Free Agency was good. Brent Grimes and Ellerby although I think Wallace is overrated and overpaid.
Reply 6332
I was talking about this thing with my friends and thought I'd get you guys' opinions on it: Besides your favourite team's QB, who's your favourite QB in the league?

Mine is no doubt Drew Brees. Tbh, even if I included Eli I would probably still pick Brees. What he did in 2009 after all the things that had happened was amazing, plus he's just an overall amazing QB. After him I'd probably choose Brady, after all that guy's probably in the top 3 of all time!
Original post by bornab3
I was talking about this thing with my friends and thought I'd get you guys' opinions on it: Besides your favourite team's QB, who's your favourite QB in the league?

Mine is no doubt Drew Brees. Tbh, even if I included Eli I would probably still pick Brees. What he did in 2009 after all the things that had happened was amazing, plus he's just an overall amazing QB. After him I'd probably choose Brady, after all that guy's probably in the top 3 of all time!

Would say Aaron Rodgers that guy is just something else. Its scary how good he is. Has no offensive line what so ever and his running backs suck...

Brady I put behind Montana but if Brady could get that one Superbowl...
Reply 6334
Original post by bornab3

I'd say Brady then Manning then Luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Follett
I'd say Brady then Manning then Luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

You gotta have Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees in there ahead of Luck definitely. Would also say Matty Ryan.
Reply 6336
Original post by Malevolent
Would say Aaron Rodgers that guy is just something else. Its scary how good he is. Has no offensive line what so ever and his running backs suck...

Brady I put behind Montana but if Brady could get that one Superbowl...

As for the Brady part, I would also put him behind Montana, but even if he does win that one superbowl it would be SO arguable that he isn't better. Simply because what makes Montana special is the fact that he never lost on the big stage, unfortunately for Brady he can never undo the fact that he has...twice! So in my opinion, he needs to win 2 more which I doubt will happen for him to be the undisputed greatest of all time!
Reply 6337
You gotta have Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees in there ahead of Luck definitely. Would also say Matty Ryan.

Your probably right tbh I didn't watch nfl that much last year. Do you just watch the games on sky sports? I've got a season ticket online thing for the dolphins but my Internet crap and he quality of the streamis shocking

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Follett
Your probably right tbh I didn't watch nfl that much last year. Do you just watch the games on sky sports? I've got a season ticket online thing for the dolphins but my Internet crap and he quality of the streamis shocking

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got game pass so I just watch things there then usually watch the other games later on in the week.

Original post by bornab3
As for the Brady part, I would also put him behind Montana, but even if he does win that one superbowl it would be SO arguable that he isn't better. Simply because what makes Montana special is the fact that he never lost on the big stage, unfortunately for Brady he can never undo the fact that he has...twice! So in my opinion, he needs to win 2 more which I doubt will happen for him to be the undisputed greatest of all time!

I dunno. If Tyree doesn't make that catch and Harrison makes that interception Patriots go undefeated and Brady gets fourth. Granted it wasn't his best performance but he put the defense in a position to win and they ****ed up .
Reply 6339

I dunno. If Tyree doesn't make that catch and Harrison makes that interception Patriots go undefeated and Brady gets fourth. Granted it wasn't his best performance but he put the defense in a position to win and they ****ed up .

I think that Tyree catch was made out to be down to luck a bit more than it actually was, your D did mess up but at the end of the day a quarterback relies on the rest of the team. Peyton Manning would have more superbowls if he had a better defence in some seasons. If in last season's game, that throw would've been called as PI then maybe Flacco wouldn't have a ring. What I'm trying to say is, I know he did what he could in both superbowls to win them but he lost, and in 20 years people will say, Tom Brady 3-2 or 4-2, they won't care how he lost, he just did. Even if Tyree didn't make that catch, he's still lost another one.

But, I really do hope he gets that 4th because he does deserve to be up there with Montana, I just hope they don't do it against the giants :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest