The Student Room Group

Simpsons:Tapped Out

Scroll to see replies

Reply 900
Has anybody ever won anything at the dog track?

I won the first bet I placed, and then once since then. Random number generator clearly dislikes me!

And for some reason my task list is frozen on Squidport Pt. 5. I've completed it, placed the store, earned from it a few times and yet it's still just waiting there...
Reply 901
Original post by Drewski

I won the first bet I placed, and then once since then. Random number generator clearly dislikes me!

And for some reason my task list is frozen on Squidport Pt. 5. I've completed it, placed the store, earned from it a few times and yet it's still just waiting there...

Put it into storage and then place it again. It's a bug...

Grr... squidport ground takes so long to generate. I'm up to 24 hours for one :puppyeyes:
Reply 902
Original post by Aula
Put it into storage and then place it again. It's a bug...

Grr... squidport ground takes so long to generate. I'm up to 24 hours for one :puppyeyes:

Sorry, do you mean the track or the store?
Reply 903
Original post by Drewski
Sorry, do you mean the track or the store?

Oops, sorry. Store.
Reply 904
Original post by Aula
Oops, sorry. Store.

Got it :biggrin:
Original post by Drewski

in 2 goes, I won $240,000 :biggrin: this has been since the update
I'm india_cobb983 if anyone wants to add me! I've got a bit obsessed with Tapped Out :tongue:
Reply 907
Anyone using the hacked version, or are you not allowed to talk about that here?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
:O 30 donuts?! Im so jealous :frown: did you buy the box or was it a free one?

Also forgot to mention I got squeeky voice teen and just got 1000 money from a free mystery box.

Is it only me that it annoys that grandpa is babysitting lisa and bart but lisa and bart are at sunday school or lisa babysits rod and tod but flanders is at home anyway for emergency bible study?
Original post by firebolt
Also forgot to mention I got squeeky voice teen and just got 1000 money from a free mystery box.

Is it only me that it annoys that grandpa is babysitting lisa and bart but lisa and bart are at sunday school or lisa babysits rod and tod but flanders is at home anyway for emergency bible study?

I got him too, I love how he gets loads more money haha, you seem to get the best boxes :frown:

and yeah thats a bit stupid how they did it, nothing matches up
Reply 910
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
in 2 goes, I won $240,000 :biggrin: this has been since the update

Git!

Original post by humza100
Anyone using the hacked version, or are you not allowed to talk about that here?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I used it, but it wouldn't update to any of the new features, so uninstalled [not before I'd stockpiled a million $s and 10,000 donuts, though :tongue: ]
Original post by Drewski
Git!

I used it, but it wouldn't update to any of the new features, so uninstalled [not before I'd stockpiled a million $s and 10,000 donuts, though :tongue: ]

haha I was lucky, but I've lost every time after that :tongue:
Hey

For some reason I can't see my friends on this. It says they don't have Simpsons: Tapped Out when they do. This is on my ipad so I don't know if it's some crappy apple thing or what :/

Anyone have any idea?
Reply 913
Original post by Drewski
Git!

How do you get the hacked one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys I need help with the squidport quest.

I'm on level 30, bough both water and land expansions yet nothing is happening..
help D:
Original post by Shorty94
Guys I need help with the squidport quest.

I'm on level 30, bough both water and land expansions yet nothing is happening..
help D:

Are your characters on quests atm?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DarkMagic
Are your characters on quests atm?

Posted from TSR Mobile

nope..
Reply 917
July 4th events stuff have started now, too. Nothing special beyond some fireworks and Abe Lincoln, though.
Original post by Drewski
July 4th events stuff have started now, too. Nothing special beyond some fireworks and Abe Lincoln, though.

There's the addition of rex banner as well I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 919
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
There's the addition of rex banner as well I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, he came long a little later, but his tasks are quite dull and repetitive.

Still stuck on lvl30.

Quick Reply

Latest