The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by qasidb
Are you going to make a habit of posting at least every day of how frustrated you are because of lack of signings?

Ever heard of a thing called patience, my friend? :beard:

Yes I have no patience the **** needs to confirm
Original post by doggyfizzel
What evidence do we have that United are actually interested in Thiago? I know there are rumours and players but has there been official club interest? Beyond agent talk I haven't seen anything. Unless United have made an approach then there is nothing to confirm.

WHat evidence do you want FBI?
Original post by ledleyking123
Yes I have no patience the **** needs to confirm

Well you're going to be left disappointed and impatient for a while. He may not even sign. Let the signings come before you work yourself into a fit :h:
WHat evidence do you want FBI?
You have a possible deal, neither side has confirmed interest in let alone progress, yet you are asking why it hasn't been confirmed? There is nothing to suggest the deal is actually on, let alone its hour away from being confirmed.
His match ball said he was a red thiago thiago
He's coming to manchester it said thiago thiago
We sent moyes to tap him up thiago thiago
Thiago our genius number 8 wooooo
You have a possible deal, neither side has confirmed interest in let alone progress, yet you are asking why it hasn't been confirmed? There is nothing to suggest the deal is actually on, let alone its hour away from being confirmed.

De gae has said
Original post by Malevolent
Well you're going to be left disappointed and impatient for a while. He may not even sign. Let the signings come before you work yourself into a fit :h:

HE has to sign man asap
HE has to sign man asap

You can't actually sign anyone till July can't you?
What evidence do we have that United are actually interested in Thiago? I know there are rumours and players but has there been official club interest? Beyond agent talk I haven't seen anything. Unless United have made an approach then there is nothing to confirm.

Some guy on Twitter said there's interest.

It must be true.
De gae has said
De Gea writing a message on a ball doesn't mean anything, other than perhaps he's suggesting he should join him. It doesn't mean Thiago wants to, or that the club actually want to buy him.

If the deal is going to happen there is nothing to suggest it is going to happen imminently.
De Gea writing a message on a ball doesn't mean anything, other than perhaps he's suggesting he should join him. It doesn't mean Thiago wants to, or that the club actually want to buy him.

If the deal is going to happen there is nothing to suggest it is going to happen imminently.

How would you know? You dnt work at mufc ha
How would you know? You dnt work at mufc ha

Neither do you so how do you know it will happen soon if at all
Original post by TH3-FL45H
Neither do you so how do you know it will happen soon if at all

Exactly hence I'm being inpatient
Exactly hence I'm being inpatient

This'll be great - 2 and a half months with you....
Original post by TH3-FL45H
This'll be great - 2 and a half months with you....

I'm really tempted to make him only the second person on my ignore list. It will block out all of his posts.
Original post by SirMasterKey
I'm really tempted to make him only the second person on my ignore list. It will block out all of his posts.
Impressive restraint, I've got 8 although few of them actually post anymore.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ov0lwVjctcI

lol I laugh when ppl say Thiago is going to join just because of that ^
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Someguy123456
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ov0lwVjctcI

lol I laugh when ppl say Thiago is going to join just because of that ^

No one in their right mind is suggesting thats a definite people are just speculating could it be a sign. Its most likely De Gea having a little bit of fun to try nudge him towards United :tongue:
Reply 5298
Original post by DaveSmith99
Yeah, ridiculous to claim that a kid who has started 58 times for Barcelona in the last two seasons might be good.

As good as Martinez, even if he is underrated who was bought by Bayern for 30 million.

As good as Neymar or Gotze who have carried their respective clubs, or Hazard who scored 15 goals last season and had 25 assists.

Read my post, I didn't say he was a bad player, just not on their level
Original post by Musester
As good as Martinez, even if he is underrated who was bought by Bayern for 30 million.

As good as Neymar or Gotze who have carried their respective clubs, or Hazard who scored 15 goals last season and had 25 assists.

Every single comparison you just made was terrible.