The Student Room Group

AQA BUSS 4 - Corporate Culture Discussion

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Liamp487
You could also add to this by saying that the Co-Op bank refuses to lend money to any firms who are involved in the production of weapons or tobacco or other demerit goods

casually slippin' in the econ knowledge there :biggrin:
Reply 1321
I should just cheat since my exam is at 9:30 while most people ones are at 9 :colone::colone::colone:
Original post by BARCEMO
I should just cheat since my exam is at 9:30 while most people ones are at 9 :colone::colone::colone:

How?
Please Please Please Please can anyone post on here or email me to [email protected] any notes whats so ever on Takeovers/Mergers , Continengy Plans , or Retrenchment!! It would be a massive massive help and I would send you anything I have in return? PLEASE IM DESPERATE AND REALLY NEED AN A FOR UNI :frown: xx
hahah check this out http://blogs.zappos.com/blogs/inside-zappos gotta love zappos
wow ive seen many people aiming very high for buss4 which is amazing. I need a D to get a B overall and even then I think I wont get it in the buss4 exam. Im taking a gap year to retake buss3 and C3 maths so I guess theres no pressure on me to do well in this exam as I may retake it next year. I have such a bad mentality :rolleyes:
Original post by iAhmedd
wow ive seen many people aiming very high for buss4 which is amazing. I need a D to get a B overall and even then I think I wont get it in the buss4 exam. Im taking a gap year to retake buss3 and C3 maths so I guess theres no pressure on me to do well in this exam as I may retake it next year. I have such a bad mentality :rolleyes:

the good thing about setting low expectations is that you can only do better than you thought :smile:
Original post by alicejackson95
Please Please Please Please can anyone post on here or email me to [email protected] any notes whats so ever on Takeovers/Mergers , Continengy Plans , or Retrenchment!! It would be a massive massive help and I would send you anything I have in return? PLEASE IM DESPERATE AND REALLY NEED AN A FOR UNI :frown: xx

sent you takeovers/mergers! x
Reply 1328
Original post by alicejackson95

if you get anything for contingency planning could you send it to me too?
Original post by nadster
How?

He cant cheat anyway lol because we will still be in the exam at 9.30 sweating and writing endlessly while there will be no one to tell him the questions
Original post by iAhmedd

Don't get me started on c3! It was a nightmare! C4 wasn't too bad though
Original post by iggyDash
He cant cheat anyway lol because we will still be in the exam at 9.30 sweating and writing endlessly while there will be no one to tell him the questions

Exactly what I was thinking :biggrin:
Reply 1332
Original post by iggyDash

toilet break during it but i doubt anyone would do that ahahaha
Well I'm off, it's been a pleasure, good luck with this exam, god knows some of us need it :rolleyes:

See you on the other side!
Don't get me started on c3! It was a nightmare! C4 wasn't too bad though

Other way around for me... what exam board did you do?
Original post by Superunknown17
Well I'm off, it's been a pleasure, good luck with this exam, god knows some of us need it :rolleyes:

See you on the other side!

Good luck to you too :smile:
You could also add to this by saying that the Co-Op bank refuses to lend money to any firms who are involved in the production of weapons or tobacco or other demerit goods

Yeah good point, so is CSR, Ethics and Sustainability the same thing?
what type of culture would you describe zaposs's
I'm currently the personification of stress.
Original post by MrChuckNorris
Yeah good point, so is CSR, Ethics and Sustainability the same thing?

CSR and ethics are very similar...sustainability is a different thing altogether. Sustainability refers to something being maintained... profit quality for example is sustainable profit

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending