The Student Room Group

AQA CHEM5 A2 Chemistry - 19th June 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by esl_94
Sorry for the delay - I think these are Questions 6 and 7 :smile:14.jpg15.jpg16.jpg17.jpg
Again if I have missed any pages just let me know :smile: I seem to have 18 photos on my phone and have put 17 up here but I can't work out which I have missed!

The question missed is 2d x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nimbusquaffle
I think that below 500K ΔG is negative so reaction becomes feasible but I may be wrong :/

Nope can't be because it is a negative gradient so as x increases y decreases so if x is lower, y is higher, it would probably help if you did maths out of curiosity do you do maths?
how do you work out 1d
Reply 3203
Original post by alex7892
The question missed is 2d x

Posted from TSR Mobile

There is only up to 2c? x
i got a totally different answer help please
Original post by connolrj01
Nope can't be because it is a negative gradient so as x increases y decreases so if x is lower, y is higher, it would probably help if you did maths out of curiosity do you do maths?

I do, but apparently I've failed that also
Original post by nimbusquaffle
I do, but apparently I've failed that also

Did you have c4 yesterday?
I neeed 97 UMS to get an A overall.. Do you think that 72 willcbe enough? The grade boundary must be one of the lowest it has ever been? Im guessing ariund 69 for an A? Any re-assurance/ replies would be amazing! 97 ums will only be one mark over the a boundary. Thank you very much guys!!
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by connolrj01
Did you have c4 yesterday?

no AQA on the 10th. It was horrendous!
Guys come on grade boundary predictions taking into account the difficulty of the paper

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by alex7892
I neeed 97 UMS to get an A overall.. Do you think that 72 willcbe enough? The grade boundary must be one of the lowest it has ever been? Im guessing ariund 69 for an A? Any re-assurance/ replies would be amazing! 97 ums will only be one mark over the a boundary. Thank you very much guys!!
Posted from TSR Mobile

think A will be 70 raw marks, you should be safe if you calculations correct! good luck :biggrin:
Reply 3211
Original post by esl_94
Sorry for the delay - I think these are Questions 6 and 7 :smile:14.jpg15.jpg16.jpg17.jpg
Again if I have missed any pages just let me know :smile: I seem to have 18 photos on my phone and have put 17 up here but I can't work out which I have missed!

I think the first part of the last question (Q8) is missing
thanks
Reply 3212
isnt the aluminium with NH3 this equation:

[AL(H20)6]3+ + 4NH3 ---------> [AL(H20)2(OH)4]1- + 4NH4+
Reply 3213
19.jpg
Original post by mulac1
I think the first part of the last question (Q8) is missing
thanks
Reply 3214
sorry.. haha the page after that as well isn't there - after that its all up :smile: thank you once again
Reply 3215
Original post by mulac1
sorry.. haha the page after that as well isn't there - after that its all up :smile: thank you once again

I will get there in the end - my brain isn't quite functioning after that awful exam!
18.jpg
Reply 3216
sorry... its the page before that .. I deserve to be negged for this :wink:
Reply 3217
Original post by mulac1
sorry... its the page before that .. I deserve to be negged for this :wink:

The last part of question 7?
Reply 3218
no - the 2nd page of question 8 :smile:
Reply 3219
Original post by mulac1
no - the 2nd page of question 8 :smile: