The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Anyone going to Northumbria uni 2013?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by cat.princess
I thought I had replied but it hadn't worked :s and i'm from stoke/Cheshire area. never heard of that place before, is it long to travel to the uni from?

Haha don't worry, nobody's ever heard of Carlisle! Its only an hour and a bit away so not too far. You applied for accomodation and stuff yet?
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 21
Original post by kate1209_
Haha don't worry, nobody's ever heard of Carlisle! Its only an hour and a bit away so not too far. You applied for accomodation and stuff yet?

I have travel for near 4hours so you've got it good :smile: and ye finance just heard back from and applied for city single en suits. What bout you?
Reply 22
Hey anyone for Business Information Systems Management course? :wink:
Reply 23
Criminology, anyone? :tongue:
Reply 24
Original post by zeeus07
Hey anyone for Business Information Systems Management course? :wink:

similar - im doing IT Management for Business?
Reply 25
Original post by Holliemac
similar - im doing IT Management for Business?

Gr8. Almost same. So any reviews of this course and did you apply for the accomodation?
Reply 26
Original post by gumtrees
Criminology, anyone? :tongue:

Yes! Quite excited, seems as though there's a few people doing criminology :smile: whereabouts you travelling from? :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by Etakotoole
Yes! Quite excited, seems as though there's a few people doing criminology :smile: whereabouts you travelling from? :smile:

Near Liverpool! And you?
Anyone for Psychology?
Reply 29
Original post by Ruth7472
Im starting in september :smile: anyone else studying international business management?

I might be, its my firm choice :smile:
Reply 30
I have travel for near 4hours so you've got it good :smile: and ye finance just heard back from and applied for city single en suits. What bout you?

Yeah city en suites too, I'm getting impatient now I just want to find out where I'm going to be living! Don't suppose you've found anyone else doing fashion yet?
Reply 31
Original post by gumtrees
Near Liverpool! And you?

Dublin! Super excited! :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by kate1209_
Yeah city en suites too, I'm getting impatient now I just want to find out where I'm going to be living! Don't suppose you've found anyone else doing fashion yet?

I know i am as well its taking them ages :/ and nope no one else i could try post another thread just for fashion students. Ive liked the univsity things on facebook to see if can find anyone that way to but no luck so far.
Reply 33
Anyone applied for computer forensics? :smile:
Reply 34
Anybody thinking of joining the ladies football team?! :smile:
Anybody thinking of joining the ladies football team?! :smile:

Was thinking about it of I'm totally honest haven't played football in 2 years!! So I might stick to my gymnastics :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Original post by Nikita-Marie
Was thinking about it of I'm totally honest haven't played football in 2 years!! So I might stick to my gymnastics :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't played in six years, not on a team anyway! Nothing more than just a kick about with my little sister, be a good way to make some friends tho, plus I love football! :smile: not sure what other teams they have, but planning on signing up for a few! :smile:
I haven't played in six years, not on a team anyway! Nothing more than just a kick about with my little sister, be a good way to make some friends tho, plus I love football! :smile: not sure what other teams they have, but planning on signing up for a few! :smile:

Sounds like a good idea :smile: I can't wait to get there and see what's on offer if I'm honest!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
I know i am as well its taking them ages :/ and nope no one else i could try post another thread just for fashion students. Ive liked the univsity things on facebook to see if can find anyone that way to but no luck so far.

I got my offer for accomodation yesterday, Winn Studios... which isn't too bad I suppose! Yeah I've joined the facebook ones too, saw someone for fashion communication but nothing for fashion yet :frown:
Reply 39
Doing criminology :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending