The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TH3-FL45H
When are as level results coming out?

BTW Good luck to all those doing GCSE's - I took my Maths in November and I was so nervous in January

It's always one week before GCSE results day, so this year it's August 15th
Reply 82
Original post by JustaDreamer
Me too! :redface: I was actually considering revising Maths, which i personally don't enjor so much!

Oh same! I have tons of past papers I havent completed that I feel the need to do...
Finished my exams !!! Now i'm just sooo worried for results :frown:
now that we can see them online..... is there any point in going to school on the day ? I'm so confused as to what to do :frown:
Reply 85
Original post by BuddingAchiever
now that we can see them online..... is there any point in going to school on the day ? I'm so confused as to what to do :frown:

Only certain schools allow you to see your results online (and mine isn't one of them :frown: )
But you still have to go in to get paper proof of your results so you can get into college, as far as I'm aware.
Reply 86
Hey do any of you know about a pin code that CCEA can give you to access your results online? Is it up to the school to give you it? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 87
Do any of your schools ever call you in early if some students have done exceptionally well? My school has done in previous years, i was wondering if any other schools do this..:smile:
Reply 88
Original post by Molly648
Hey do any of you know about a pin code that CCEA can give you to access your results online? Is it up to the school to give you it? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Head of it, I'm pretty sure it's up to your school to give it to you.

Original post by sr234
Do any of your schools ever call you in early if some students have done exceptionally well? My school has done in previous years, i was wondering if any other schools do this..:smile:

Mine does! Well, it did last year and all the years that I was there, so I'm hoping they will this year too :tongue:
Original post by Molly648

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's up to your school :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 90
Original post by chloe--
Head of it, I'm pretty sure it's up to your school to give it to you.

Mine does! Well, it did last year and all the years that I was there, so I'm hoping they will this year too :tongue:

oh cool:biggrin: i hope so, but apparently it's only if you get straight A and A*'s , is that with your school as well? :smile:
Reply 91
Original post by sr234
oh cool:biggrin: i hope so, but apparently it's only if you get straight A and A*'s , is that with your school as well? :smile:

Yep! I think it's the people with the 5 highest results (or it should be, anyway!), but always straight As and A*s
Reply 92
Original post by chloe--
Yep! I think it's the people with the 5 highest results (or it should be, anyway!), but always straight As and A*s

Mine differs, i've heard sometimes 10 or even 20 people get called in? Im not really sure tho, i don't think my schools doing it this year..adds to the nerves:redface: Good luck anyway :smile:
Reply 93
Is it true grade boundaries are available on the 21st, a day before we get our results? It would be interesting to know the boundaries before I get my results to see how hard the examiners saw the papers as being haha!
Reply 94
omg.......im getting sooo nervouss hav one exam left p7 on mondayy:frown::frown::frown:
Reply 95
Original post by CD223
Is it true grade boundaries are available on the 21st, a day before we get our results? It would be interesting to know the boundaries before I get my results to see how hard the examiners saw the papers as being haha!

hahaha yh lol samee.......then i would know how many marks i was off on the exam sheet......-___-
where will they be put up?
Reply 96
Original post by BuddingAchiever

dw everyone feesl the same way.....im confused myself as to whther to go to skool or have them posted home........:confused::confused:
Reply 97
Original post by CD223
Oh nice what subject was that? I still have statistics on the 24th. It feels so much later than all the others :/

aww dw i still have one more on the 24th its P7......so ur not the only one:smile:
Reply 98
Original post by diba786
aww dw i still have one more on the 24th its P7......so ur not the only one:smile:

Which exam board is that with? It adds insult to injury when all of year 11 bar 18 people have left our school...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 99
Original post by Olympiad
It's up to your school :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :smile: I don't think my school will give us that option.....

Latest