The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Revent
Guys, gimme ideas on stuff to cook this weekend :tongue:

Toast

If you're feeling risky or experimental, BEANS on toast! Actually you could try making "snickerdoodles" They're quite nice
Reply 3321
Original post by de_monies
Toast

If you're feeling risky or experimental, BEANS on toast! Actually you could try making "snickerdoodles" They're quite nice

Very helpful :laugh:
Original post by Revent
Very helpful :laugh:

Not sure if sarcastic?
Reply 3323
Not sure if sarcastic?

Very. I was hoping for some real food ideas :wink:
Original post by Revent
Very. I was hoping for some real food ideas :wink:

Snickerdoodles are quite nice?
Reply 3325
Snickerdoodles are quite nice?

It's not exactly a meal! :lol:
Original post by Revent
It's not exactly a meal! :lol:

Oh I thought you meant generally cooking something
Reply 3327
Oh I thought you meant generally cooking something

No, I meant a meal! :lol: Not some curry or something, something nice and delicious :tongue:
Original post by Revent
Guys, gimme ideas on stuff to cook this weekend :tongue:

yorkshire pudding and chicken :wink:
Well pretty close by. But my uni is like 100 odd miles down south. Computer networks & security

Taking a wild guess here, but I'm guessing someone Hasan admires?

lol no someone im trying to get angry :lol:
Reply 3329
Original post by hasan4life
yorkshire pudding and chicken :wink:

lol no someone im trying to get angry :lol:

Hmm..good idea but not a fan of yorkshire pudding :tongue:
Any one for the meetup at Thorpe Park?

If we go this month, then well we can get it cheaper?

http://www.studentbeans.com/birmingham/offers/entertainment/53-off-thorpe-park-tickets-at-thorpe-park-02.html

Intentionally large font, so it sticks out. Sorry
Reply 3331
Any one for the meetup at Thorpe Park?

If we go this month, then well we can get it cheaper?

http://www.studentbeans.com/birmingham/offers/entertainment/53-off-thorpe-park-tickets-at-thorpe-park-02.html

Intentionally large font, so it sticks out. Sorry

Yeah, I'm up for it :tongue: Changed my mind :smile:

Let's make it a weekend though because I don't wanna lose a day of pay :colondollar:
Original post by Revent
Yeah, I'm up for it :tongue: Changed my mind :smile:

Let's make it a weekend though because I don't wanna lose a day of pay :colondollar:

It'd have to be the 29th then I guess? Lool that's fine. Not only that, but lots of people have commitments on week days. It also makes it the busiest day, but still...
Reply 3333
It'd have to be the 29th then I guess? Lool that's fine. Not only that, but lots of people have commitments on week days. It also makes it the busiest day, but still...

Get there early, and gives time to chat and all that stuff. :tongue: I'm actually scared of the rides :colondollar:
Original post by Revent
Get there early, and gives time to chat and all that stuff. :tongue: I'm actually scared of the rides :colondollar:

Early start. late finish :biggrin: Really? We'll help you out. I guess you don't *have* to go on the rides if you don't wanna! :smile:
Reply 3335
Early start. late finish :biggrin: Really? We'll help you out. I guess you don't *have* to go on the rides if you don't wanna! :smile:

Yup :colondollar: but I mean I'll give it a shot, I used to go on them, but I can't anymore :frown: but I'll try :tongue: Providing it's not the fastest ones! :eek: Like maybe flying fish :biggrin:
Original post by Revent
Yup :colondollar: but I mean I'll give it a shot, I used to go on them, but I can't anymore :frown: but I'll try :tongue: Providing it's not the fastest ones! :eek: Like maybe flying fish :biggrin:

Hmm how come you *became* scared of them? Most people go the opposite way? We won't force you or any thing. Fair enoughs I guess :smile:
Reply 3337
Hmm how come you *became* scared of them? Most people go the opposite way? We won't force you or any thing. Fair enoughs I guess :smile:

Went through a very long phase of depression which included getting panic attacks randomly, and I just seem to panic if I go on a ride :colondollar: Happened when I was in Korea :lol:
Original post by Revent
Went through a very long phase of depression which included getting panic attacks randomly, and I just seem to panic if I go on a ride :colondollar: Happened when I was in Korea :lol:

Oh :frown: Mine seems to happen every 6 - 8 months or so. Have the NHS given you the breathing exercises?
Reply 3339
Oh :frown: Mine seems to happen every 6 - 8 months or so. Have the NHS given you the breathing exercises?

I don't waste time doing silly stuff like that :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending