The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1000
Original post by xxZazxx
Hi, any idea what 44 would be in terms of UMS (for coursework) maybe 87 or 88?? I only ask because i need as many marks as i can get in order to get my A overall (hopefully)

I got 44 too. I would say either 88 or 89. Depends on how their formula is, most Likley 88.
Reply 1001
Original post by david2457
I got 44 too. I would say either 88 or 89. Depends on how their formula is, most Likley 88.

cool thanks :smile:

Isn't this exam out of 120?! 0_0
Original post by DoeADeer
Isn't this exam out of 120?! 0_0

Yeah, 120 marks/150UMS. They're on about the coursework :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by suncake

Posted from TSR Mobile

F335 is out of 120 UMS :smile:

F331: 90
F332: 150
F333: 60
F334: 90
F335: 120
F336: 90

-Harantony
Original post by Harantony
F335 is out of 120 UMS :smile:

F331: 90
F332: 150
F333: 60
F334: 90
F335: 120
F336: 90

-Harantony

Ahh of course, got it confused with AS :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by suncake

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg... I got 38... What does this mean? :frown: I've done **** ffs. I wrote 62 goddamn pages and did so many different methods and did everything to get all the 45 marks and my teacher is the laziest thing ever and probably didn't even read it all :'(. I am angryyyyy now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by suncake

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, sorry about that btw.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1008
Original post by DoeADeer
Omg... I got 38... What does this mean? :frown: I've done **** ffs. I wrote 62 goddamn pages and did so many different methods and did everything to get all the 45 marks and my teacher is the laziest thing ever and probably didn't even read it all :'(. I am angryyyyy now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh the teacher problem, I feel sorry for you. I hope that yours could get moderated up if it has gone for moderation then, 38 will get around 74 UMS. So that's still an A.
Reply 1009
Does anyone have the paper. My teachers don't, I'll check with them later since they may have it later.
Ahh the teacher problem, I feel sorry for you. I hope that yours could get moderated up if it has gone for moderation then, 38 will get around 74 UMS. So that's still an A.

Nahh, mine wasn't sent for moderation :/ I think he gave this guy a high mark just 'cause he's going on to do Medicine even though I put in so much more work and in my opinion mine was better than his. Haha, that's sounds rly conceited, but it's just really bugged me.
Reply 1011
Does anyone have the paper?
OMG. The grade boundaries are the highest yet!

A: 90 (WTF?!)
B: 81
C: 73
D: 65
E: 57

:frown: :frown:
Original post by abzy1234
OMG. The grade boundaries are the highest yet!

A: 90 (WTF?!)
B: 81
C: 73
D: 65
E: 57

:frown: :frown:

Crazy isn't it? Wouldn't exactly call that exam easy compared to recent years... Ah well, all we can do is wait and see. Best of luck for tomorrow!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by suncake
Crazy isn't it? Wouldn't exactly call that exam easy compared to recent years... Ah well, all we can do is wait and see. Best of luck for tomorrow!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Beyond crazy! Remember, they did that to us in F334 in January. But this time, every single unit has gone up, including the coursework :frown:

That's true, I'm sure you've done well! Best of luck :smile:
90 is mental wtf !!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
99/120 for 90%... Oh dear.

77/90 is more worrying for me - I wasted time on F334 rewriting my answers in the right boxes because I mixed then up on the infrared spectrum one! Why was I born to be so retarded!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1017
90 is ridiculous, I thought it'd be about 86!
90 for an A and 99 for an A* is really insane! I don't think the exam was that much easier from previous ones!

Good luck for tomorrow everyone. :smile:

-Harantony
Reply 1019
The grade boundaries for this paper is unjust. The coursework grade boundaries make no sense either. These exam boards are ridiculous, I don't know what they are trying to do?

Latest

Trending

Trending