:emo:

My eyes are hurting... So night guys

Sad that they were that troubled. :frown:

'Night :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
West London :s-smilie:

Why the **** did I just write East :tongue:

Yeah, it was a 15 year old girl and an 18 year old guy. I don't know if they were in a relationship but it would appear that way.

you're talking about the same thing as me... its in NW london btw not W london :tongue: I like like 10 minutes away from that station :/
(edited 10 years ago)
In the past couple of weeks, four people in my local area have thrown themselves in under trains.

That's sad to hear. I'm hearing a lot about these people who are depressed and suicidal nowadays.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by sarahiscool
you're talking about the same thing as me... its in NW london btw not W london :tongue:

Yeah, I'm kinda NW too. Drop me a PM?! :eek: I never knew we lived so close :tongue:
Original post by UncreativeJ
That's sad to hear. I'm hearing a lot about these people who are depressed and suicidal nowadays.

It was in the Metro today that 1 in 5 people in Britain has depression or anxiety :frown: . Tragic :frown: .
Yeah, I'm kinda NW too. Drop me a PM?! :eek: I never knew we lived so close :tongue:

I'm in north! :eek:
Can I be your buddy too? :biggrin:
Original post by Meliss
I'm in north! :eek:
Can I be your buddy too? :biggrin:

Of course! :biggrin:
Reply 8947
Of course! :biggrin:

I'm east but on the border to central. Can I join as a fellow Londoner!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8948
Three of them were only kids as well. One went to my brother's school. The other two were apparently in a suicide pact together.

I'd highly recommend the book "The Pact" by Jodi Picoult.... It's amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Jina

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you near Bethnal Green?!
Original post by Jina

Woo London Club :biggrin:

Original post by Jina
I'd highly recommend the book "The Pact" by Jodi Picoult.... It's amazing

Thanks, I'll see if I can find it in my local library :smile: . I haven't been there for about a year :s-smilie:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by sarahiscool
I dont know why but this made me laugh SO much :s-smilie: :redface:

Well, I aim to please :tongue:
Goodnight everyone :smile:
Reply 8953
Woo London Club :biggrin:

Thanks, I'll see if I can find it in my local library :smile: . I haven't been there for about a year :s-smilie:

Hahaha London

Ooh! A new library opened right outside my school, i'm there everyday. Going to start borrowing books soon.... But i think i'll get fees if I return them late LoL - being 16 sucks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dumb question, but why are all the suicide posts being modded? I genuinely don't see how we're breaking the rules here :s-smilie: . We're not condoning it or anything.
(edited 10 years ago)
Goodnight everyone :smile:

Night night famalam :wink:
It was in the Metro today that 1 in 5 people in Britain has depression or anxiety :frown: . Tragic :frown: .

Not all of us are suicidal though :tongue: (not to demean the statistic though)
Dumb question, but why are all the suicide questions being modded? I genuinely don't see how we're breaking the rules here :s-smilie: . We're not condoning it or anything.

What in particular is being modded?
Original post by Meliss
Bit weird to remove those bits..

That's why I'm confused :redface:
Dumb question, but why are all the suicide posts being modded? I genuinely don't see how we're breaking the rules here :s-smilie: . We're not condoning it or anything.

Original post by MangoFreak
What in particular is being modded?

Original post by Meliss
Bit weird to remove those bits..

Suicide's a tricky topic to moderate on here. I'm not removing it/limiting discussion because I don't care or anything, it's just that because it's quite a sensitive topic, we have to take quite a strict approach towards it. The biggest problem is that discussions like this can lead to people sometimes posting (either intentionally or unintentionally) potentially dangerous things which could upset some people or act as a trigger. So we basically have to edit out any parts that we feel could affect anyone. :smile:

Latest