Spoiler

I reckon Kagawa might be a bit upset if it happens

It aint gay if its a three way :colone:
Original post by ledleyking123
cant wait for official thiago tmra

valencia carrick thiago nani

kagawa

vpersie

I would like them to play more of this format (if we get the players of course):

Strootman Carrick

Zaha/Nani/Young/Valencia Thiago Kagawa

RVP

I think a competition for places for the wingers might help them to perform better. Although Nani might be sold on and Zaha sent back on loan leaving only Young and Valencia competing for the one place. And if United do buy a winger than your format might be better suited. It all depends on who they buy and sell that is.
Original post by Zürich
Musester on the charm offensive as usual...:rolleyes:

He's just keen to steal Tommy's WUM crown in this years football forum awards.

I'd think the formation if Thiago was to join would be

Carrick Thiago
Nani/Valencia Rooney/Kag Young/Zaha/Welbeck
RVP/Hernandez

To get the best from Thiago you would want him on the ball using some of that Barca ball retention and short passing, in CM rather than as a AM.
With the players currently in our squad and Thiago, I think our best front six would be...

Carrick - Thiago
Nani - Rooney - Kagawa
Van Persie
I will get excited when I see it from somewhere official
Original post by SciFiRory
are either of those official though? it's not on SSN or BBC Sport...

I'm hoping I'll wake up tomorrow at around noon, turn on Sky Sports News and see Thiago's name in the yellow breaking news bar at the bottom.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
I'm hoping I'll wake up tomorrow at around noon, turn on Sky Sports News and see Thiago's name in the yellow breaking news bar at the bottom.

I'd love that as well, but till I see it I dare not get my hopes up! see so many rumours about players we might sign that I just give up on expecting them, just want to wait now till I see things officially that way I can't be disappointed!
Original post by Malevolent
De Gea looks like hes about to hurl :lol:

Also what is that guy on the left doing? :eek:

Original post by Kenan and Kel

I can't see it? :tongue:
Ferdinand told the Sunday Sun: "Basically, I could play for another three or four years or play two or three games for England and be finished in a year. It wasn't a contest.
"I couldn't sacrifice my fitness for the sake of a few more England caps. It would not have been fair on United, it would have been a disservice to the club and to England."
Ferdinand also claimed that he considered quitting the game when Sir Alex Ferguson announced his retirement. "Sir Alex leaving did make me think: 'Is it time for me to go too?'" he added.
The centre-back also revealed just how much his chronic back injury affected him. "Two or three years ago people were saying I was finished and I remember those dark days," he said. "I was in a depressive state, I will admit that. They weren't easy times and I couldn't play to the highest standard. You think negative thoughts. I had 18 months of being injured on and off."
He said his two sons, Lorenz and Tate, had been the decisive factor. "My two boys are desperate to watch me playing for Manchester United. That was a big factor. They were being asked at school what was happening with me. They were coming home and saying, 'You aren't leaving are you, Dad? We want to see you playing for United.' It is only now they are properly getting into football. They are six and four and I want them to be able to remember me in a United shirt."

Legend
Reply 5392
Love how you guys go on about Thiago as if he's Messi.
Original post by Musester
Love how you guys go on about Thiago as if he's Messi.

Why is Thiago in court for tax avoidance too?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DaveSmith99
Ferdinand told the Sunday Sun: "Basically, I could play for another three or four years or play two or three games for England and be finished in a year. It wasn't a contest.
"I couldn't sacrifice my fitness for the sake of a few more England caps. It would not have been fair on United, it would have been a disservice to the club and to England."
Ferdinand also claimed that he considered quitting the game when Sir Alex Ferguson announced his retirement. "Sir Alex leaving did make me think: 'Is it time for me to go too?'" he added.
The centre-back also revealed just how much his chronic back injury affected him. "Two or three years ago people were saying I was finished and I remember those dark days," he said. "I was in a depressive state, I will admit that. They weren't easy times and I couldn't play to the highest standard. You think negative thoughts. I had 18 months of being injured on and off."
He said his two sons, Lorenz and Tate, had been the decisive factor. "My two boys are desperate to watch me playing for Manchester United. That was a big factor. They were being asked at school what was happening with me. They were coming home and saying, 'You aren't leaving are you, Dad? We want to see you playing for United.' It is only now they are properly getting into football. They are six and four and I want them to be able to remember me in a United shirt."

Legend

always liked Rio, one of my fave players in fact, top quality defender when he's fully fit, seems like a lot more down to earth kind of guy in interviews and stuff than most footballers as well, can see him being a really good manager or coach when he retires, hopefully he's got a couple of years at least left in him as a player too cause he was one of our best defenders last season too.
Daily Mail saying same what Hunter's said; that wages have been agreed but discussions on-going for the fee. I'd say any announcement could happen next week.
Telegraph saying its dond
Reply 5397
Original post by ledleyking123
Telegraph saying its dond

Telegraph is saying it's close, not done. Don't get ahead of yourself, Ledley.
Original post by qasidb
Telegraph is saying it's close, not done. Don't get ahead of yourself, Ledley.

Well either way he's goin to be a utd player.
Hmm not getting over excited till we see it confirmed on the United website.
Might be able to watch a couple of pre season games this summer :biggrin:

Latest