Original post by x-Sophie-x
Haha, we can hope :P

But tbh, we both know we're wrong xD

Aha xD
Reply 243
Original post by a.jiwa
Cheeeers Paulineuhhhhhhh

How did you find it overall??:biggrin:

It was alright, I felt great unlike in January where I left the exam room with my head down and "I'M SUCH A FAILURE" in my head lol Wbu? :biggrin: Hope it went well :wink:

Original post by x-Sophie-x
Haha, we can hope :P

But tbh, we both know we're wrong xD
The truth hurts, ahaha
Reply 244
Original post by Paulineuh
It was alright, I felt great unlike in January where I left the exam room with my head down and "I'M SUCH A FAILURE" in my head lol Wbu? :biggrin: Hope it went well :wink:

Yeahh I felt that way too! To be honest in January's I felt it didn't go too well and I was expecting a B at the least... came out with a C :frown:

This one I felt and looking at unofficial mark schemes I can feel an A hopefully! !

How u feeling for unit 2s ?

The truth hurts, ahaha

Haha yeah it does :'(
Reply 246
just checked out the unofficial mark scheme..... i feel like i did not bad.... but dont like to feel like that coz then it always goes against you! hopefully not this time
Reply 247
Really ****ed this one up. Even put ZnF as freaking van der waals. I don't even know. Being nice to myself, I dropped about 15, so hopefully I can pull it back with unit 2...
Reply 248
Original post by a.jiwa
Yeahh I felt that way too! To be honest in January's I felt it didn't go too well and I was expecting a B at the least... came out with a C :frown:

This one I felt and looking at unofficial mark schemes I can feel an A hopefully! !

How u feeling for unit 2s ?

Unit 2 is a lot harder, but I enjoy revising it lol. xD Good luck!

Original post by NadezhdaK
Really ****ed this one up. Even put ZnF as freaking van der waals. I don't even know. Being nice to myself, I dropped about 15, so hopefully I can pull it back with unit 2...

Good luck!
Reply 249
Original post by TheLightBulb
Hi Matt,

They're really good!! :smile: do you by any chance have unit 2 notes aswell please?

Posted from TSR Mobile

These are really helpful! Hopefully you can put up Unit 2 ones too! :biggrin: Thank you Matt! :smile:

Unit 2 notes are now up!
http://www.mattsrevision.com/chemistry-in-action/

Matt
Reply 250

Thank you Matt! :yep: Your previous notes really helped, thanks again!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you Matt :smile:

They're amazing!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you have the paper?? :smile: Thank you
AQA CHEM1 June 2013
Reply 254
Original post by TimeLord121
AQA CHEM1 June 2013

This is great, thank you :3

Posted from TSR Mobile
thank you very much
Thanks for the this really appreciate now all I need is the real mark scheme and of course my results.

I found this exam really quite difficult even though I did chem5 it wasn't really a nice paper, there were some nice bits but overall hard.
Original post by Jim_Taylor
Thanks for the this really appreciate now all I need is the real mark scheme and of course my results.

I found this exam really quite difficult even though I did chem5 it wasn't really a nice paper, there were some nice bits but overall hard.

I thought CHEM1 was quite hard :frown:
Best of luck with your overall results!
Original post by Matt_dragon

You'll be fine!:smile:

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
Original post by Matt_dragon

I know. This can't be over soon enough. Good luck to you too :smile:

Quick Reply