The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5940
Original post by eliza.anne
You and I have something in common. :colonhash: I do not have an ego the size of a hot air balloon I'll have you know. And I appreciate a compliment but who doesn't? I don't get 'giddy' :huff: I enjoy iPoop's harsh comments far more. :colonhash:

What brings down to my kingdom? I thought I forbade every creature from sewer to ever come round 'ere... :pierre: Typical Essex lass, goes in one ear, goes out the other and she heads on to the tanning salon :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
What brings down to my kingdom? I thought I forbade every creature from sewer to ever come round 'ere... :pierre: Typical Essex lass, goes in one ear, goes out the other and she heads on to the tanning salon :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Would it be creepy if I said I had put my name into the search engine to see if people had been talking about me without me knowing? If so I definitely did not do that.

I'll have you know I have never been tan in all my life. :colonhash:
Reply 5942
Would it be creepy if I said I had put my name into the search engine to see if people had been talking about me without me knowing? If so I definitely did not do that.

I'll have you know I have never been tan in all my life. :colonhash:

I do that when I come back from a ban :mmm:
I obviously have to take your word for it, which is hard to do, being from dirty stinky Essex and all :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You and I have something in common. :colonhash: I do not have an ego the size of a hot air balloon I'll have you know. And I appreciate a compliment but who doesn't? I don't get 'giddy' :huff: I enjoy iPoop's harsh comments far more. :colonhash:

Dayum I've been caught out :frown:
Lol didn't mean to cause offence but I always think if a girl gets conplimented loads of time, her ego must be big. Some flaunt it, some don't.

Good to know you stalk :colone:
Original post by ipoop
I do that when I come back from a ban :mmm:
I obviously have to take your word for it, which is hard to do, being from dirty stinky Essex and all :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just do it every now and then :ninja:

I'll have you know, a lot of people consider Dagenham East London :colonhash: Which...isn't really much better but still >.>
ZRO is banned!!!!! Again
Original post by ZRO
Brb hitting on TH so he can add one more to the list.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by This Honest
Dayum I've been caught out :frown:
Lol didn't mean to cause offence but I always think if a girl gets conplimented loads of time, her ego must be big. Some flaunt it, some don't.

Good to know you stalk :colone:

Didn't offend me but still >.> But no, I don't have a large ego. I'm decent looking, and I shall maintain that opinion regardless of how complimentary people are. :colonhash:

I enjoy a good stalk. :yep:
Reply 5947
I just do it every now and then :ninja:

I'll have you know, a lot of people consider Dagenham East London :colonhash: Which...isn't really much better but still >.>

Dagenham East is on the district line :mmm: One day I will pay you a visit :colone: :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
Dagenham East is on the district line :mmm: One day I will pay you a visit :colone: :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wrong Dagenham station :plz2: I live directly between Dagenham Heathway and Becontree station. :mmm:
Didn't offend me but still >.> But no, I don't have a large ego. I'm decent looking, and I shall maintain that opinion regardless of how complimentary people are. :colonhash:

Ok cool :smile: well photos online differ slightly irl so I never have an opinion on photos of people I've never seen before :yes:

Have you stalked me before? :holmes:

Oi poopy, this is my palace! I'm the thread starter epi :bootyshake:
Reply 5950

You're not decent looking :rolleyes: People be lying to you 'cause they feel bad for you :sadnod: Then again, in Essex, as long it has a V I believe it's fair game :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok cool :smile: well photos online differ slightly irl so I never have an opinion on photos of people I've never seen before :yes:

I'd say my photos are more complimentary than I look in reality :getmecoat: But most people look the same IRL :erm: In my experiences anyway.

Maybe I have. :ninja:
Original post by ipoop
You're not decent looking :rolleyes: People be lying to you 'cause they feel bad for you :sadnod: Then again, in Essex, as long it has a V I believe it's fair game :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl2:
As tiger woods would say: paaaaaaaaaar
I'd say my photos are more complimentary than I look in reality :getmecoat: But most people look the same IRL :erm: In my experiences anyway.

Yeah same :erm: but I still look ****ing sexy and fresh :smug:
Oops dropped my modesty :shock:

I've stalked you before and I will do so again. :h:
Original post by ipoop

Posted from TSR Mobile

:cry2: At least you're here to bring me back down to earth. No no, generally you're only fair game if you're orange. So I'm fine :u:
Yeah same :erm: but I still look ****ing sexy and fresh :smug:
Oops dropped my modesty :shock:

I've stalked you before and I will do so again. :h:

Good to hear, I enjoy having stalkers. :daydreaming:

I don't even know what you look like and thought you were actually female until yesterday :erm:
Reply 5956

Curse you boy, consider your name on my "Hit List" right above Zed man :unimpressed:

On webcam, you look different to your pictures on here and some of those pictures have dissimilarities aesthetics wise :holmes: how do you look like IRL? :hmmm: Oompa lumpa? :hmmm:
:rofl2:
As tiger woods would say: paaaaaaaaaar

Isn't it "Fore!"? :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good to hear, I enjoy having stalkers. :daydreaming:

I don't even know what you look like and thought you were actually female until yesterday :erm:

Me too :biggrin: but my stalkers don't tell me they stalk me :frown:

Yes I'm make :h: but for the lolz have the female symbol thingy on.
What happened yesterday? Why am I a guy now and not a girl :tongue:
Reply 5958
:cry2: At least you're here to bring me back down to earth. No no, generally you're only fair game if you're orange. So I'm fine :u:

Happy to help :h:
Me too :biggrin: but my stalkers don't tell me they stalk me :frown:

Yes I'm make :h: but for the lolz have the female symbol thingy on.
What happened yesterday? Why am I a guy now and not a girl :tongue:

:iiam:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:beard: keeping a close eye on you boi :dry:

Latest