The Student Room Group

Cambridge step prep summer school

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Cambridge said they would book our train ticket for us, right? Or am I mistaken?
Original post by ArcRaman
Cambridge said they would book our train ticket for us, right? Or am I mistaken?

Yeah they said they'd post them to us nearer to the time, did you fill in that online form about train stations etc?
Reply 42
Original post by TheAngusBurger
Yeah they said they'd post them to us nearer to the time, did you fill in that online form about train stations etc?

Nope where was that, I think so, but I may have forgotten
Nope where was that, I think so, but I may have forgotten

http://cambridge.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cHm0j7lWPKx1jA9
So does anyone know/remember which college we'll be staying in?
Original post by TheFuture001
So does anyone know/remember which college we'll be staying in?

Wolfson Court, Girton accommodation I think... http://map.cam.ac.uk/Wolfson+Court

Conveniently positioned for the CMS but I hope they let us go into the town a few times as well (although maths teletubby land does look fun!)
(edited 10 years ago)
Wolfson Court, Girton accommodation I think... http://map.cam.ac.uk/Wolfson+Court

Conveniently positioned for the CMS but I hope they let us go into the town a few times as well (although maths teletubby land does look fun!)

Hmm Girton College.. Does anyone know which college they'll be applying to? I'm hoping this summer school aids me in the decision, though I'm not so sure, Girton doesn't have the fanciest name eh :biggrin:

Yeah I'd like to do some Cambridge exploring too!
Hmm Girton College.. Does anyone know which college they'll be applying to? I'm hoping this summer school aids me in the decision, though I'm not so sure, Girton doesn't have the fanciest name eh :biggrin:

I think I'd like to apply to King's, its just so beautiful!

Not too sure, possibly Sidney Sussex/Clare/Trinity Hall (certainly not Girton, miles away) but hopefully visiting will help a little... Probably more important I decide on a course first :biggrin:
Not too sure, possibly Sidney Sussex/Clare/Trinity Hall (certainly not Girton, miles away) but hopefully visiting will help a little... Probably more important I decide on a course first :biggrin:

Haha I urge you do!

Original post by Rebecca_Marie12
I think I'd like to apply to King's, its just so beautiful!

Yeah that's one of my choices too, I never got to see it face to face when I last visited Cambridge, but I could see it in the distance! My only concern is about the level of tourist attraction.

So are you guys set on Cambridge then or are you considering Oxford at all?

So are you guys set on Cambridge then or are you considering Oxford at all?

My school ran a trip to cambridge last September and we stayed at Kings. I was really lucky since it was free and the room I had was really nice!

It always been Cambridge, haha.
Has anybody got different sessions to me? On the form I said I'd only sat C1/2, but I've taught myself C3/C4 and I'm wondering whether you get different sessions if you said you'd sat them... STEP Timetable.png
Reply 52
Has anybody got different sessions to me? On the form I said I'd only sat C1/2, but I've taught myself C3/C4 and I'm wondering whether you get different sessions if you said you'd sat them... STEP Timetable.png

I've sat them and recieved the same timetable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've sat them and recieved the same timetable.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah great, cheers.

Quick Reply

Latest