The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Corrected :wink:

LOOL I had to your correction three times to see what you actually corrected :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Corrected :wink:

Haha, true :wink: I'll be more active on the a level thread tbh because they've a lot more riding on it
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Haha, true :wink: I'll be more active on the a level thread tbh because they've a lot more riding on it

I saw your predictions/actuals on the thread

Your so clever!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Olympiad
I saw your predictions/actuals on the thread

Your so clever!

Posted from TSR Mobile

They are but predictions :tongue:
They are but predictions :tongue:

You'll achieve them!
What subjects are you taking next year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
You'll achieve them!
What subjects are you taking next year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's in the thread :tongue:

Spanish, French, F.Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, Statistics and Welsh Baccalaureate
It's in the thread :tongue:

Spanish, French, F.Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, Statistics and Welsh Baccalaureate

Awks, I was just excited about your grades :P
What exam board for Geography, do you know?

How do you self teach yourself so much? (Serious question) where do you get the motivation etc :|

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awks, I was just excited about your grades :P
What exam board for Geography, do you know?

How do you self teach yourself so much? (Serious question) where do you get the motivation etc :|

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha, WJEC :smile:

:erm: well... It's something constructive when I'm bored... I love languages and enjoy some maths... And then I feel happy when I get grades
Hahaha, WJEC :smile:

:erm: well... It's something constructive when I'm bored... I love languages and enjoy some maths... And then I feel happy when I get grades

damn, I'm on edexcel :eek:
All I do when I'm bored is complain about how I'm doing nothing and later regret it :|

Good luck on everything!

Posted from TSR Mobile
damn, I'm on edexcel :eek:
All I do when I'm bored is complain about how I'm doing nothing and later regret it :|

Good luck on everything!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aah, I'm all WJEC, but aqa for physics and the maths stuff!

Hahaha, but that gets boring!

Thank you:smile:
Reply 170
on results day i'm opening them outside of school because they film us and show the rest of the school once we've left:redface:
Had a nightmare...

Got all Ds... But A* and A in sciences... But Ds in everything else!!
Had a nightmare...

That usually happens with me too! Don't freak out too much, the subjects I got really bad in my dreams turned out to be the subjects I did the best in :biggrin:
Original post by justanotherindigo
That usually happens with me too! Don't freak out too much, the subjects I got really bad in my dreams turned out to be the subjects I did the best in :biggrin:

I never dream about results this early... Stupid thread :lol:

Same here! I thought I did badly in the sciences and well in RE and English last year, and it turned out ingot 3A*s in science and 3Bs in RE/English exams lol :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I never dream about results this early... Stupid thread :lol:

I know...you were very optimistic last year! :biggrin:

Original post by BP_Tranquility
Same here! I thought I did badly in the sciences and well in RE and English last year, and it turned out ingot 3A*s in science and 3Bs in RE/English exams lol :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done :smile: I think it's probably because we all over think about it. Are you awaiting your GCSE results too?
I know...you were very optimistic last year! :biggrin:

Well done :smile: I think it's probably because we all over think about it. Are you awaiting your GCSE results too?

I was :biggrin:

Yeah, that's probably true :tongue: ...I'm waiting for my results as well, but I'm most worried about French listening and Additional Maths exam but I'd prefer to get at least a B in them...what grades are you hoping for? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
1 day before my birthday :P I got my GCSE results last year on my birthday 23 August :smile:
Reply 179
Had a nightmare...

Wait, are these new results or what? :confused:

Original post by BP_Tranquility
I'm most worried about French listening and Additional Maths exam

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too, my French listening was probably my worst exam out of the lot. I had A* coursework but I think the exams will bring it down to an A. :facepalm:

Latest