The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by BP_Tranquility
I'm hoping for 7A*s at least, with the remainder As and the occasional B or two (will probably be in Additional Maths)...:cool:

I'm taking chemistry, maths, physics and further maths...what exam boards will you be on for chemistry and maths? :smile:

wow! thats greatt i would be really happy with 7 seeing as its my birth number....anywayss hard choice of a levels but worth it all the same......
i will be doing ocr for chem and bio and edexcel for maths (sigh)
which sixth form/college r u going to go to? if u dnt mind me asking
Reply 221
Original post by ryanb97
only for edexcel exams.... some do give these out..some dont ...you only get to see the result a few hours earlier though ...

oh okay.....i think id just go to skool its not that much of an effort......n plus i only do edxcel for history geog rs, citizenship.....im more curious for my sciences......:rolleyes:
Original post by diba786
wow! thats greatt i would be really happy with 7 seeing as its my birth number....anywayss hard choice of a levels but worth it all the same......
i will be doing ocr for chem and bio and edexcel for maths (sigh)
which sixth form/college r u going to go to? if u dnt mind me asking

Sent you a private message :cool:
Reply 223
Original post by BP_Tranquility
Sent you a private message :cool:

lol yh ive read it n replied!
Reply 224
Original post by ryanb97
Anyone want to self teach the start of A-level maths in the holiday????

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2388248&p=43280519#post43280519

What exam board, or does it not vary?
Reply 225
Original post by CD223
What exam board, or does it not vary?

The majority are the same tbh .... but this is good practice for all tbh .....

the uploaded textbook is edexcel specific though....
Reply 226
Are people self teaching A-levels?

Would it be worth self teaching if I am doing these A-Levels?

Biology, Chemistry, Psychology, History
Reply 227
Original post by lolface32
Are people self teaching A-levels?

Would it be worth self teaching if I am doing these A-Levels?

Biology, Chemistry, Psychology, History

i dont think many people self-teach a levels.....

maths maybe.... but it depends what you want to go in ...and what you like

my thread was mainly for a headstart into As-level maths.....

Ryan
Original post by BlueTac
Hi, I wad wondering when you do a double award gcse you get separate grades does this count as 2 full gcses, thanks :smile:

Yup :yep:

Posted from TSR app
Original post by diba786
oh okay.....is that on the schools web or do they give u the login n password to access it somewhere else?

I don't know because, as I said, my school doesn't do it.
Original post by diba786
oh okay.....is that on the schools web or do they give u the login n password to access it somewhere else?

my school gives out logins for Edexcel, so we can find our results online. It's just too bad that i can't see all my results online.
Reply 231
I know this is random but what will the sheet of paper look liked results day.... And will we get the results for each paper in a certain subject e.g biology or just the overall grade????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 232
Original post by emilyp97
definitely opening them at home. it's weird, i came home today after my final exam and i literally do not know what to do with myself. seems as if during when i was meant to be revising, procrastinating and stuff came easily but now i cannot seem to just relax!!! :confused:

same, it was the weirdest feeling. i felt like i had just come out of prison
Original post by Elm Tree
Eurgh I'm going to have to hide my laughter when people get bad grades :s-smilie:
It sounds horribly mean but I can't tell you how much I can relate to this o_O
I finished my last exam a week ago and for the first few days I quite literally did nothing. IT WAS PURE BLISS!
Reply 235
Not looking forward to results day at all. I am the least eager to see my English Literature and Language grades. Hope I get decent grades in them :/ However at the other end of the spectrum I am least worried about Maths. What subjects are you least and most worried about?
Reply 236
Original post by Jams97
I know this is random but what will the sheet of paper look liked results day.... And will we get the results for each paper in a certain subject e.g biology or just the overall grade????

Posted from TSR Mobile

did you do any exams before this season..it should look exactly the same as that....i will upload a pic if i can find my result sheet from last year...

Ryan
Reply 237
Original post by ryanb97
did you do any exams before this season..it should look exactly the same as that....i will upload a pic if i can find my result sheet from last year...

Ryan

That would be really useful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 238
Original post by ABC05

Posted from TSR Mobile

i will upload a pic tonight..if i can find the slip ....
:biggrin:

Ryan
Reply 239
Original post by ABC05

Posted from TSR Mobile

i found a copy in my dropbox account...i have atached an edited copy of it.... i dont want the UCI shizzz on here:biggrin:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hclx8a7p2b1zbzj/Results2.jpg

Results2.jpg

i got scared the first time i looked at it....all U's on the paper lol
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest