The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6380
Original post by Malevolent
It is a pretty damn glitched game haha with that infinity collision engine :laugh:

Oh yeah, it does work most of the time I think, I do shout at AP to get out of the way of his block (who is actually for once in his life doing a good job) instead of trying his level best to anally rape him through his tights. I've had a few incidents where a hit has actually sent me pinging across the floor at speeds that could break the sound barrier but thankfully they're rare enough. I wish the stadiums actually had depth applied to them! The amount of times I've ran through the wall at the back of the endzone is beyond counting.
Original post by Wattsy
Oh yeah, it does work most of the time I think, I do shout at AP to get out of the way of his block (who is actually for once in his life doing a good job) instead of trying his level best to anally rape him through his tights. I've had a few incidents where a hit has actually sent me pinging across the floor at speeds that could break the sound barrier but thankfully they're rare enough. I wish the stadiums actually had depth applied to them! The amount of times I've ran through the wall at the back of the endzone is beyond counting.

Yeah haha I've had a few Fus Ro Dah moments :rofl: Same Its disappointing when you run through the wall it ruins the realistic game feel :sad:

I feel the Offensive line is pretty awful seem no matter how good they are they give up too many pressures...
Reply 6382
Yeah haha I've had a few Fus Ro Dah moments :rofl: Same Its disappointing when you run through the wall it ruins the realistic game feel :sad:

I feel the Offensive line is pretty awful seem no matter how good they are they give up too many pressures...

Outside runs are so annoying! TE in motion, lead FB to give me 2 extra men on the side I want to run, TE gets dodged, FB with 90 run block ends up on his arse, AP trucks/ throws the stiff arm the megaphone man says '3 yard loss on the carry'
Original post by Wattsy
Outside runs are so annoying! TE in motion, lead FB to give me 2 extra men on the side I want to run, TE gets dodged, FB with 90 run block ends up on his arse, AP trucks/ throws the stiff arm the megaphone man says '3 yard loss on the carry'

Yup haha its so glitched now that I think about it but i still play it... :lol:

Nothing worse then still with custom game sliders on All Madden difficulty and teams still breaking records every game.
Reply 6384
Yup haha its so glitched now that I think about it but i still play it... :lol:

Nothing worse then still with custom game sliders on All Madden difficulty and teams still breaking records every game.

Oh I'm just on All-Pro default sliders because I'm not very good particularly on offense but I did break the single game rushing record with AP, now stands at 311 yards, I also broke the season rushing 2105 yards Eric Dickerson one by 36 yards or something in my first season. Big time EXP boosts for AP, by the time he's 30 he'll be an 80 rated WR too at the going rate.
Original post by Wattsy
Oh I'm just on All-Pro default sliders because I'm not very good particularly on offense but I did break the single game rushing record with AP, now stands at 311 yards, I also broke the season rushing 2105 yards Eric Dickerson one by 36 yards or something in my first season. Big time EXP boosts for AP, by the time he's 30 he'll be an 80 rated WR too at the going rate.

Haha Yeah I just find it too easy it took me a long time before I found a set of sliders I liked. Hernandez I found to be actually better to play with then Gronkowski haha :laugh:
Reply 6386
Guys, I'm gonna create the fantasy league tonight or tomorrow, most rules will be default with a few tweaks, as for the draft I'll put it on a weekend after pre-season game 2 or 3. I've talked to a few of my friends back in america and convinced them to join so we should have a fair amount of people if we can get a good amount to join from here.
Reply 6387
I created the fantasy league, here's the link along with the league ID and the league password, please join if you think you'd be interested in challenging for the 'TSR trophy'. For now the max teams are 12, if you think you know anyone that would be interested in joining, tell them to join and give them the info as well. If we reach the 12 people and more are needed then I'll extend the number of people that can play. Try and get as many people as you can to join guys. :biggrin:

Link: tsr13.league.fantasy.nfl.com

League name: TSR Fantasy 2013
League ID: 1552916
League Password: tsr2013
I don't want to complain or sound like an ultra-traditionalist, but can we cut the bonuspoints for long scoring plays/extraordinary single game performance? I think it's kinda redundant, and also confusing. I like the 1 for 25 yards passing/10 yards rushing/receiving and 4/6 for touchdowns (and -2 for INTs), nice and simple. But that's just me, really.
Reply 6389
Original post by ProgFeanor
I don't want to complain or sound like an ultra-traditionalist, but can we cut the bonuspoints for long scoring plays/extraordinary single game performance? I think it's kinda redundant, and also confusing. I like the 1 for 25 yards passing/10 yards rushing/receiving and 4/6 for touchdowns (and -2 for INTs), nice and simple. But that's just me, really.

Hha really funny you should say that, when I set it up I set it up with 2 points for a 400+ yd passing game, a 50+yd TD pass, 400+ yd running game, 50+ yd TD run, 200+ yd reception game and 50+ yd TD reception.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6390
Original post by bornab3
I created the fantasy league, here's the link along with the league ID and the league password, please join if you think you'd be interested in challenging for the 'TSR trophy'. For now the max teams are 12, if you think you know anyone that would be interested in joining, tell them to join and give them the info as well. If we reach the 12 people and more are needed then I'll extend the number of people that can play. Try and get as many people as you can to join guys. :biggrin:

Link: tsr13.league.fantasy.nfl.com

League name: TSR Fantasy 2013
League ID: 1552916
League Password: tsr2013

I'm already in a league, how do multiple ones work? :holmes:
Reply 6391
Original post by R-KAM
I'm already in a league, how do multiple ones work? :holmes:

I think you just follow the link to the league and put the password in and it should work, just make sure you're logged in to NFL.com

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmm intrigued about it
Original post by bornab3
Hha really funny you should say that, when I set it up I set it up with 2 points for a 400+ yd passing game, a 50+yd TD pass, 400+ yd running game, 50+ yd TD run, 200+ yd reception game and 50+ yd TD reception.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, that's exactly why I said it. :biggrin: They show the league settings when you join.
I would love to join the TSR league, however I'm on holiday in America during the draft and so can't do it :frown:
Anyone applied to go to the Ben Roethlisberger meet and greet next week in London? :h:
Reply 6396
Original post by ProgFeanor
Yeah, that's exactly why I said it. :biggrin: They show the league settings when you join.

Oh, never mind I misread your original comment, I thought you said we should have it. Sure, ill cut the receiving game one and the running game but it really is good to have a passing one, it won't happen all that often and it's only 2 points. It won't make that big of a difference to your in-game calculations of your score, is that ok with u?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6397
Original post by Authority_Song
I would love to join the TSR league, however I'm on holiday in America during the draft and so can't do it :frown:

Can't you access the Internet there? 2 of my friends playing are in America so I set the time at a suitable time for them as well so the time shouldn't be that big of an issue if you can access the Internet for an hour or two. If not, we could do it later in that week if you're back?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow big news not surprising at all but big!

Aaron Hernandez released by the Patriots. Must indicate Hernandez is in deep doo doo.
(edited 10 years ago)
Definitely the right move though can't have scumbags like him associated to the team.

Latest