The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hi I'm new to all of this. I'm feeling really low tonight and I'd just like to say hi to all those out there that are feeling like me. I hate feign so alone while trying to fight depression.

Hey, you might be alone physically, but you are not alone in feeling this way!
Reply 2981

"A friend, a good friend, that's the greatest thing in the world".

I just wish he was still here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by danny111
Hey, you might be alone physically, but you are not alone in feeling this way!

You sound so positive. I'm at my wits end, how do you get through everything?
Reply 2983
I really should take my mirtazapine right? I mean it's definitely not going to help just from the packet.
Original post by Sultana
I really should take my mirtazapine right? I mean it's definitely not going to help just from the packet.

Sadly not... :hugs:
Original post by octoberbaby
That's actually so sweet. I want friend's like that.

It really is. They understand how I feel a lot cos they sorta get the same things. It's really comforting to know not everybody thinks I'm crazy. It's why I like here so much too. You all understand and can actually empathise with a lot of things :smile:
So glad I reached out socially this year. There are so many nice people out there, all you need to do is find them and not give up :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kindred
It really is. They understand how I feel a lot cos they sorta get the same things. It's really comforting to know not everybody thinks I'm crazy. It's why I like here so much too. You all understand and can actually empathise with a lot of things :smile:
So glad I reached out socially this year. There are so many nice people out there, all you need to do is find them and not give up :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

PRSOM good to hear you sounding so positive! :biggrin: woo for making friends
Need to vent a bit. read a weight thread a sec ago and now i'm feeling ****ty about myself.
Potential trigger for body image/ weight etc...

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kindred
Need to vent a bit. read a weight thread a sec ago and now i'm feeling ****ty about myself.
Potential trigger for body image/ weight etc...

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Regressing. Not sure that's good but I feel at peace :h: For now :erm:

Hi I'm new to all of this. I'm feeling really low tonight and I'd just like to say hi to all those out there that are feeling like me. I hate feign so alone while trying to fight depression.

Welcome to the Soc :wavey:
What is it about?

Guessing your on about my uni work?
I have a placement file to complete including an essay on change and then another essay on something relating to management in youth work. No idea what though... Be lucky if they ever get finished...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PonchoKid
Guessing your on about my uni work?
I have a placement file to complete including an essay on change and then another essay on something relating to management in youth work. No idea what though... Be lucky if they ever get finished...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hope you haven't been up all night like I have. Not even a wink of sleep :no:

Btw, you can love that film but Dev Patel is MINE. Yes yes? We understand each other? :security:

:ninja:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Hope you haven't been up all night like I have. Not even a wink of sleep :no:

Btw, you can love that film but Dev Patel is MINE. Yes yes? We understand each other? :security:

:ninja:

i got about 4 or 5 hours sleep, you ok? or just cant sleep. if its any consolation Rory is only just getting to sleep now... hes been killing zombies all night :facepalm: :tongue:

comprende :tongue: haha just give me the DVD and you can have Dev :tongue:
:h:
only if i can have Channing Tatum though :drool::perv:
Ah. Is it normal to "feel normal" and then something small, like a stupid situation or comment, just sets it all off again? I go from feeling quite ok to feeling like utter **** instantly, which makes me think I haven't recovered at all. I can see logically that this is stupid and has no impact on anything yet I still feel awful.
Original post by PonchoKid
i got about 4 or 5 hours sleep, you ok? or just cant sleep. if its any consolation Rory is only just getting to sleep now... hes been killing zombies all night :facepalm: :tongue:

comprende :tongue: haha just give me the DVD and you can have Dev :tongue:
:h:
only if i can have Channing Tatum though :drool::perv:

Not really OK but various people have kept me going through the night. Plus I recreated my fave iTunes playlist (hence post about regressing :colondollar: ) :gah:

Channing is all yours :yep:

Original post by llessur123
Ah. Is it normal to "feel normal" and then something small, like a stupid situation or comment, just sets it all off again? I go from feeling quite ok to feeling like utter **** instantly, which makes me think I haven't recovered at all. I can see logically that this is stupid and has no impact on anything yet I still feel awful.

This happens to a lot of us in here :sadnod:
Reply 2995
Not really OK but various people have kept me going through the night. Plus I recreated my fave iTunes playlist (hence post about regressing :colondollar: ) :gah:

Channing is all yours :yep:

This happens to a lot of us in here :sadnod:

:hugs: Here if you need me :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 08batee
:hugs: Here if you need me :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks lovely. Hope you've slept at least a little :jumphug:
Reply 2997
Thanks lovely. Hope you've slept at least a little :jumphug:

Had 2 hours of really disturbed sleep :sadnod: Hope you manage to get some sleep and feel a lot better today :hugs: Sending good vibes and hugs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 08batee
Had 2 hours of really disturbed sleep :sadnod: Hope you manage to get some sleep and feel a lot better today :hugs: Sending good vibes and hugs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really sorry to hear that lovely. I'm doing much better than I was when we last spoke, thanks to lots of lovely people, including yourself :love: Hopefully chat later xxxxx
Reply 2999
Really sorry to hear that lovely. I'm doing much better than I was when we last spoke, thanks to lots of lovely people, including yourself :love: Hopefully chat later xxxxx

I'm glad you're feeling better, I hope it stays that way :hugs: I wasn't really there at all though I'm glad you had people around for you :yes: :hugs: Take care of yourself hun, text if you need me :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest