The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ANONYM00SE
Just want a cuddle. Don't want to think anymore. I don't have the energy anymore to distract myself from all these thoughts :frown: blergh.

:jumphug: I'm a good hugger :smile:

If you don't want to think, snuggle up in front of the TV hugging a pillow. I do that sometimes!
DLA has been renewed til 2018 summer! :eek: :confused: :ahee: :king1: :awesome: Low mobility and middle care rate.

My sister said she's pleased I've got the money but that I don't need it :s-smilie: Now I feel like a scrounger :frown:
Original post by Kindred
I hate when that happens. I don't want to be rude either so I often end up accepting then worrying even more :rolleyes: I just put it down to people trying to increase their friends or some **** and happening to come across me- stupid and annoying but harmless.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, but I dunno who the person was... and now worried that someone is looking for me :/

:hugs: how are you doing now?

:hugs: ****e, but oh well. How are you ? Not spoken to you in a while :eek:! Sorry not been around much lately :/.. how did your exams go ? :smile: :jumphug:
Reply 3023
Went to the shop where I work earlier to buy something and one of my colleagues really didn't look happy so I asked her if she was okay and then ended up hugging and trying to console her for nearly two hours while she cried in the staff room :frown: I'm glad that she felt able to talk to me but it really wasn't nice, and now I'm worried about her but I feel so powerless and useless. urgh :frown: Don't even know I've written that but I feel like I'm all overloaded with emotions
Original post by -FireFlies-
Yeah, but I dunno who the person was... and now worried that someone is looking for me :/

It's okay. They won't be looking for you. They'll just be some bored little kid wanting to waste their time by talking to strangers online. You don't have to add them, just decline and they can't do anything else. I'm 99.9999% sure that it is absolutely not anybody looking for you. The only people who would be looking for you would be old friends or something and you would know them. :console:
tryhing so hard to keep mself occupid the now.. si i dont do nothing rash.. but grrrrrrrrrr.. struggulng soooo much! wish my brother wuould come back, then hed keep me company... but he aint! :frown:
Reply 3026
Feel like something's broken at the moment and like im incapable of everything. I feel different and like somethings changed recenty and i cant put my finger on how. i just don't know what to do and i feel so alone in everything, i isolate myslf but i cant help it. really pretty hopeless and unsyre what to do for the best.
tryhing so hard to keep mself occupid the now.. si i dont do nothing rash.. but grrrrrrrrrr.. struggulng soooo much! wish my brother wuould come back, then hed keep me company... but he aint! :frown:

Skype if he isn't busy atm?
Feeling more useless than ever today :frown:

Haha this sounds like the relationship I have with my brother. I adore him but not when he's around a lot. I think the fact that you can see and know your brother is pushing you is good news though, whereas if you were listening to what he said and taking it on board it would have a far more negative affect on you. Lack of understanding within the family really sucks :frown: hope you're okay.
going down hill tonight, and boyfriend isnt feeling great so dont want to burden my life with him as usual.

frikking hate night times. everythings playing round in my head.

like the fact i was helping my sister out by fixing a moses basket stand for her, cos my step dad STILL hasnt, and he saw what i was doing and was like "if you push too hard youll break it, leave it to me"
but i did it and fixed it :woo: i cant help my sister out money wise or buying things, but i can help her out fixing things. but my step dad just makes me feel constantly **** :frown:
Original post by superwolf
:hugs: Is it to do with the new meds again? You'll be seeing your doctor soon, and hopefully they'll come up with a good solution.

Not today, just one of those days everything seems to catch up with me and things feel doubly triply quaruply ****. :/

Original post by Anonymous
:jumphug: I'm a good hugger :smile:

If you don't want to think, snuggle up in front of the TV hugging a pillow. I do that sometimes!

For some reason I find TV doesn't help me switch off at all I end up just ignoring the TV :/ no idea why. I managed to distract myself by tidying my room... still haven't finished... it's in more of a mess than when I started oops!! Thanks for replying :smile:

:hugs: ****e, but oh well. How are you ? Not spoken to you in a while :eek:! Sorry not been around much lately :/.. how did your exams go ? :smile: :jumphug:

:hugs: meeeeeeeeeeh. I'll PM you if that's ok? no worries I haven't been around either. I missed you! :hugs:
Original post by PonchoKid
going down hill tonight, and boyfriend isnt feeling great so dont want to burden my life with him as usual.

frikking hate night times. everythings playing round in my head.

like the fact i was helping my sister out by fixing a moses basket stand for her, cos my step dad STILL hasnt, and he saw what i was doing and was like "if you push too hard youll break it, leave it to me"
but i did it and fixed it :woo: i cant help my sister out money wise or buying things, but i can help her out fixing things. but my step dad just makes me feel constantly **** :frown:

:hugs: you are awesome for fixing it! DIY PONCHO TO THE RESCUE!
I know it's hard but try to ignore him, he probably doesn't mean it like that in a put you down kind of way but maybe he just comes across like that, he probably doesn't realise what he sounds like. Maybe he just overly worries about stuff and feels like he has to have control of the situation. Like he worries the moses basket will be broken unless he is there to kind of protect it and make sure he has control? I dunno if that made any sense at all :/
Original post by octoberbaby
Haha this sounds like the relationship I have with my brother. I adore him but not when he's around a lot. I think the fact that you can see and know your brother is pushing you is good news though, whereas if you were listening to what he said and taking it on board it would have a far more negative affect on you. Lack of understanding within the family really sucks :frown: hope you're okay.

I'll be okay. It's all just a bit stressful cos everybody is trying to do loads of stuff to the house and they can all do so much more than me cos i'm so patheticley useless. I'm trying to take it easy and do what's best for me to recover but my brother just keeps pushing me and wanting me to do so much. :poke: guess he doesn't spend enough time with me to realise my limitations. Brothers eh! :rolleyes:
It's fine though. If I get too annoyed with it all i'm sure I can sneak round a friend's house for a while or something. :ninja::^_^:

Thanks so much for all your support. Hope you're doing okay too. :penguinhug:
Reply 3035
Original post by SciFiRory
hey, just wanted to add my congrats :smile: repped you earlier but been busy so not had a chance to reply direct till now :smile: hope you are good as well!

Original post by avhhs
Enormous well done to you :woo: :smile: :grouphugs:

Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
I missed this earlier (thread moves too fast :shakecane:) but well done hun, that's a brilliant achievement :hugs:

Original post by Anonymous
Hey well done! 5km is nice! Keep us up with your progress :smile:

Original post by superwolf
Haven't congratulated you yet on your amazing and epic 1st! :jive: Really really well done, and I hope someday soon you feel appropriately proud of yourself. :hugs:

Thanks guys. :h:

Trying to distract myself with all positive accomplishments because in reality I'm going home tomorrow and I'm scared as ****. Don't know how to get through 3 months there without having a flashback in front of my parents. Friends here are being sort of helpful (have offered me sofas to sleep on if needs be) but I don't think they quite understand the fact that I'm still pretty emotionally and financially reliant on my parents (i.e. they provide rent-free accommodation in vacations, which I kind of need) and I won't be able to sleep on their sofas forever. So I dunno. Sort of don't want to talk about it either, because it's fruitless and upsetting. So I think I'll just keep running and thinking about happy things...
:hugs: you are awesome for fixing it! DIY PONCHO TO THE RESCUE!
I know it's hard but try to ignore him, he probably doesn't mean it like that in a put you down kind of way but maybe he just comes across like that, he probably doesn't realise what he sounds like. Maybe he just overly worries about stuff and feels like he has to have control of the situation. Like he worries the moses basket will be broken unless he is there to kind of protect it and make sure he has control? I dunno if that made any sense at all :/

i like to think im a dab hand at DIY :fyi: built my own shelves and bedside table :u::smug:

no he just thinks im **** in general. he says hell do something then doesnt, so if i do it i get slated... no its just the stand a moses basket goes on that rocks, so nothing to do with the moses basket...
dunno what his issue with me is :dontknow:
Original post by PonchoKid
i like to think im a dab hand at DIY :fyi: built my own shelves and bedside table :u::smug:

no he just thinks im **** in general. he says hell do something then doesnt, so if i do it i get slated... no its just the stand a moses basket goes on that rocks, so nothing to do with the moses basket...
dunno what his issue with me is :dontknow:

Come here and help me decorate my rooooom? I need shelves putting up :biggrin: and a mirror :P K THANKS BYE :wink:
:hugs: he's not worth getting upset over. He is a plank by the sounds of it :hugs: and jealous of your DIY skillzz
Reply 3038
Has anyone heard from Tyrion? I am worried about her. We were PMing until a few days ago and I just saw she is banned.
Come here and help me decorate my rooooom? I need shelves putting up :biggrin: and a mirror :P K THANKS BYE :wink:
:hugs: he's not worth getting upset over. He is a plank by the sounds of it :hugs: and jealous of your DIY skillzz

ill do you a deal, you tidy my room, and ill go all DIY on your rooms ass :tongue: hahaha, however they may not be straight :ninja: hahaha

hes just really getting to me atm, and i just want to hide, not spending time with my mum isnt doing me much good either. just feeling really **** atm :frown:

Latest