The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PonchoKid
ill do you a deal, you tidy my room, and ill go all DIY on your rooms ass :tongue: hahaha, however they may not be straight :ninja: hahaha

hes just really getting to me atm, and i just want to hide, not spending time with my mum isnt doing me much good either. just feeling really **** atm :frown:

Gah I'm still only like a third of the way through tidying my room.... I have so much ****. I wish I was one of those people that has barely any stuff but I just can't get rid of things... It's like BUT I MIGHT NEED THAT IN 20 YEARS TIME.
:hugs: try not to let them affect you, I know it's easy for me to say that though. :hugs: I am sending you chickeny vibes
Original post by ANONYM00SE
Gah I'm still only like a third of the way through tidying my room.... I have so much ****. I wish I was one of those people that has barely any stuff but I just can't get rid of things... It's like BUT I MIGHT NEED THAT IN 20 YEARS TIME.
:hugs: try not to let them affect you, I know it's easy for me to say that though. :hugs: I am sending you chickeny vibes

my rooms only tiny, but it has a HELL of a lot of stuff in :facepalm: not even unpacked from uni yet, the living rooms still got half my stuff in it! i hoard so much crap aswell hahaha

i had roast chicken tonight :drool: and my mums made a soup for tomorrow from the bones and stuff, was piri piri flavour :h: so im feeling the chickeny vibes, thankyou. you get lots back :smile:
my rooms only tiny, but it has a HELL of a lot of stuff in :facepalm: not even unpacked from uni yet, the living rooms still got half my stuff in it! i hoard so much crap aswell hahaha

i had roast chicken tonight :drool: and my mums made a soup for tomorrow from the bones and stuff, was piri piri flavour :h: so im feeling the chickeny vibes, thankyou. you get lots back :smile:

holy mother of macaroni that soup sounds so so so good!!!
yeah i don't understand where all my stuff comes from :/ it just appears overnight i am sure.... the hoarding fairies are using my room as their space :frown:
mmmmmmm roast chicken mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. ok i am done drooling now - promise!
holy mother of macaroni that soup sounds so so so good!!!
yeah i don't understand where all my stuff comes from :/ it just appears overnight i am sure.... the hoarding fairies are using my room as their space :frown:
mmmmmmm roast chicken mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. ok i am done drooling now - promise!

its gonna be SOUPer nice :wink: mums buying a fresh baguette for it aswell :biggrin: imajine piri piri chicken soup :drool:
yeah hahaha i know! i have stuff all over the place half of it i dont even know where its come from! haha
its gonna be SOUPer nice :wink: mums buying a fresh baguette for it aswell :biggrin: imajine piri piri chicken soup :drool:
yeah hahaha i know! i have stuff all over the place half of it i dont even know where its come from! haha

I bet it's SOUPerb :wink: mmmmm sounds so goooood.
Well definitely the hoarding fairies! I have one pile of clothes left to sort out and put away... then move on to my boxes of clothes... then the drawers under my bed... then all the make up and **** on my dressing table... ****.. help meee. I feel it'll be a very late night for me at this rate.
Original post by HmMusic
Has anyone heard from Tyrion? I am worried about her. We were PMing until a few days ago and I just saw she is banned.

Sorry, no - but if you're worried you could start a thread in Ask an H&R Moderator, and see if they'll tell you if she's just banned herself for a few days or permanently. Or possibly someone on here will have her phone number or facebook account.

Hope she's ok - sometimes people do just want a bit of time to themselves, and it's easy to think nobody will notice that you're gone when you're feeling depressed.
Reply 3046
But the problem is, I can pretend to consider stuff like that an achievement (lol at considering a 20 min conversation an achievement) and "yay im so great!!" but it doesn't change the fact that while it was not horrible at the time it also wasn't good. It didn't make me feel happy or laugh properly or feel good. Also was so tiring that crying under desk at home turned into napping under desk which I never.do. This all really sucks.

However, was friendly human contact and not horrible is miles better than anything else. And plans are meant to be good, my doctor would certainly approve.
But now I'm worried and I think I shouldn't go cos I might do this thing again and accidentally make her like me which I apparently do quite a bit.

I helped my housemate load up this morning, actually felt sad saying goodbye which is weird (not that I'd be sad she's gone, just sad is an appropriate emotion which I don't tend to do). Think was also sad because although we did have some nice times together, most everything I sat out of/mentalled all over and I know we could have got on a lot better under different circumstances. Which makes me mad but that's a whole other rant for when im actually angry.

Spoiler

I think it is probably important for me to remember that I am a person and so can interact normally with other people. While some internet people can be lovely, only talking online makes me feel very un-human.
Trouble is that is also really how it should be. I desperately don't want to hurt anyone and while some onliners might be a bit sad really none of you know me so it would be no big deal. am just so conflicted, I wish things could be black and white for once. :sigh:

I have really no idea where I'm going with this I just need to try and make full sentences and focus because otherwise am gonna just melt again. Am actually going to take mirtaz now because melting is a marginally worse prospect. Sorry I know I'm posting loads of nonsense atm.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3047
Original post by superwolf
Sorry, no - but if you're worried you could start a thread in Ask an H&R Moderator, and see if they'll tell you if she's just banned herself for a few days or permanently. Or possibly someone on here will have her phone number or facebook account.

Hope she's ok - sometimes people do just want a bit of time to themselves, and it's easy to think nobody will notice that you're gone when you're feeling depressed.

Yeah, I really don't want to invade on her privacy but I am worried. I would feel a bit awkward asking in a new thread - do people ask that sort of thing a lot? Is it even allowed?
Original post by HmMusic
Yeah, I really don't want to invade on her privacy but I am worried. I would feel a bit awkward asking in a new thread - do people ask that sort of thing a lot? Is it even allowed?

I'll do it for you if you like - the mental health mods are pretty understanding, and it's no bother for me to do it. :smile: Can't guarantee they'll tell me anything of course, but it won't hurt to ask.
Original post by HmMusic

Actually, scratch that last post - just checked her profile and she seems to be online (I'm assuming this is the same Tyrion you were thinking of) - maybe she just temporarily had herself banned, and is back now?

Let me know if I can help with anything else. :smile:
feel like im in a dream world just floating around. never had this before. no idea how i feel. i know i dont think right.
if i wasnt floating i wouldnt be safe tonight.

i keep diapearing from this world, like im not truely here.

pretty sure this isnt normal :s-smilie:
feel like im in a dream world just floating around. never had this before. no idea how i feel. i know i dont think right.

:hugs: it's gonna be okay, you aren't dreaming or floating; you are just tired and down but it will be okay cause this time next week will be only a couple of days before you come visit your boyfriend for lots of love and support!

you are definitely in the world cause you are on Skype to me!

really hope you are gonna be okay and always here for you! :lovehug:

Hey, I once felt like a robot, because I was doing the same things over and over again (first time I was taking the tube regularly and just waiting for doors to open and then walking to escalators and standing on escalators, I just felt so mechanical, repetitive. Something's gonna make you wake up and you won't be floating any more! I'm sure of it :smile:
Original post by danny111
Hey, I once felt like a robot, because I was doing the same things over and over again (first time I was taking the tube regularly and just waiting for doors to open and then walking to escalators and standing on escalators, I just felt so mechanical, repetitive. Something's gonna make you wake up and you won't be floating any more! I'm sure of it :smile:

Im on my 3rd feeling of the night had floating had heavy now on restless. Cant xope. Boyfriends havibg to keep an eye on me. Not safe when i get resrless

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im on my 3rd feeling of the night had floating had heavy now on restless. Cant xope. Boyfriends havibg to keep an eye on me. Not safe when i get resrless

Posted from TSR Mobile

How are you not safe?
Hope you're all doing well :hugs: big hugs to anybody who needs them.

Would anybody be free to PM sometime so I can talk through some stuff? It's nothing big, just some little relationship things but its kinda bugging me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
How are you not safe?

Cant talk about it on here. Breaks the rules

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kindred
Hope you're all doing well :hugs: big hugs to anybody who needs them.

Would anybody be free to PM sometime so I can talk through some stuff? It's nothing big, just some little relationship things but its kinda bugging me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Am here :smile:
Reply 3058

Another person who hoards stuff :ninja: just worried about needing it again in the future, or I want to keep it as a reminder of my past.

Hope you two are doing well :smile: :grouphugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3059
Original post by asdfgah
So apparently I've come through this horrible, horrible year with a first. Currently not really believing it, because just wtf. Not what I was expecting at all. I laughed when I saw it, even though I think the reaction is meant to be happiness/relief, I'm currently just thinking why the **** does the world make my life be so ridiculous and how the **** did this happen?

Anyway, if I'm still around in years to come I'm sure I'll appreciate the fact that things seem to have fallen into place academically, even if right now it just feels completely absurd to be typing this post.

Congratulations! I'm really pleased for you :hugs:.

Latest