The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Have a school trip tomorrow fml I have to talk to people I hate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Omg just realised next year we will be on the A level forum rather than GCSE!
*cries*
I DON'T WANT TO STUDY ANYMORE I'M STILL A KID I WANT TO ENJOY MY LIFE

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am so peeved from league of legends gah. Just spent about 15 minutes in post game lobby arguing with this Leona, who was being incredibly offensive and flaming me constantly with god awful grammar. He was making the most basic spelling mistakes “yu mke fAN of my tupos cua u tik yUO claver of tpyos” (real quote) yet claimed to be a member of MENSA with genius IQ, who had completed the highest course in his field. All this without basic English. Then he’d move on to make racist remarks about Islam, despite the fact I made no comment saying I was either foreign (which I am) or Muslim (which I am not). Despite this he carried on with his random tirade against Muslims in Britain whilst also inputting the odd insulting remark towards myself.
Original post by Dinasaurus
I am so peeved from league of legends gah. Just spent about 15 minutes in post game lobby arguing with this Leona, who was being incredibly offensive and flaming me constantly with god awful grammar. He was making the most basic spelling mistakes “yu mke fAN of my tupos cua u tik yUO claver of tpyos” (real quote) yet claimed to be a member of MENSA with genius IQ, who had completed the highest course in his field. All this without basic English. Then he’d move on to make racist remarks about Islam, despite the fact I made no comment saying I was either foreign (which I am) or Muslim (which I am not). Despite this he carried on with his random tirade against Muslims in Britain whilst also inputting the odd insulting remark towards myself.

LoL is for 13s and under, big boys play Heroes of Newerth :smile:
Original post by Olympiad
Have a school trip tomorrow fml I have to talk to people I hate

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not surprising seeing as your so judgemental on people looks!
Gosh, just 'cause we weren't all born beautiful doesn't mean were scum! :frown:
Original post by Elm Tree
LoL is for 13s and under, big boys play Heroes of Newerth :smile:

This is why LCS Pros get paid salaries in addition to prizes and sponsorship, this is why League has the biggest pro scene and fanbase. :angry:
This is why LCS Pros get paid salaries in addition to prizes and sponsorship, this is why League has the biggest pro scene and fanbase. :angry:

It only has the biggest pro scene because it has a larger fanbase, but that still doesn't mean LoL is better than HoN.

All you do in LoL is spam your skills. It doesn't matter if you're wreckless or not as you don't loose anything on death. However in HoN, you have to anticipate situations carefully as you loose gold on Death and it has a considerably longer death timer.. You can't afford to be reckless like you can in LoL.
It only has the biggest pro scene because it has a larger fanbase, but that still doesn't mean LoL is better than HoN.

All you do in LoL is spam your skills. It doesn't matter if you're wreckless or not as you don't loose anything on death. However in HoN, you have to anticipate situations carefully as you loose gold on Death and it has a considerably longer death timer.. You can't afford to be reckless like you can in LoL.

The scale of league itself, makes you less reckless. You understand it's a bigger game than the others and that in itself, causes you to play your best. It isn't just skill spamming .
The scale of league itself, makes you less reckless. You understand it's a bigger game than the others and that in itself, causes you to play your best. It isn't just skill spamming .

My first game in LoL I came out with something around 6/4. My first game.
LoL takes no skill to play, all the spells have low mana costs and short cool downs so they do get spammed a lot more than they do in HoN. HoN has a much steeper learning curve and you have to determine when it's appropriate to use your spells as you wont have enough mana to constantoy use them.
how the hell have you lot gone through this thread so fast?!
Original post by L'Evil Fish
You know what, screw you mango :mmm: I'll take it if it's not done

dibs :mmm:
Reply 9151
Last exam todaaauyyyy ekkk

Posted from TSR Mobile
No mark VII yet? Slackers :tongue:

Yesterday I planned my Silver DofE route, spent 3 hours rescuing a parakeet/dog, befriended two creepy rapey guys and still managed to have time to watch Battle Royale with some friends. So that was an eventful day.
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
No mark VII yet? Slackers :tongue:

Yesterday I planned my Silver DofE route, spent 3 hours rescuing a parakeet/dog, befriended two creepy rapey guys and still managed to have time to watch Battle Royale with some friends. So that was an eventful day.

i think we should get us a Year 12 thread :smile:
If I wake up at 5pm tomorrow and find that the thread has ended I'll be very unhappy with you all :mmm:
Original post by JackTeh96

Which would make little sense considering we haven't started Year 12 and would likely finish another thread (maybe two :tongue:) before doing so :mmm:
Reply 9156
Original post by MangoFreak
If I wake up at 5pm tomorrow and find that the thread has ended I'll be very unhappy with you all :mmm:

Hahaha it will probably end tonight.... My exams finish today so i'll be contributing to the effort. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MangoFreak
Which would make little sense considering we haven't started Year 12 and would likely finish another thread (maybe two :tongue:) before doing so :mmm:

Two??? wow!!! that sounds impressive :colondollar:
Original post by JackTeh96

Us year 12s will probably be upgrading on results day, so no year 12 thread for you guys anytime soon :wink:
Not surprising seeing as your so judgemental on people looks!
Gosh, just 'cause we weren't all born beautiful doesn't mean were scum! :frown:

Wait what?! I'm not judgemental on people's looks? :s
Everybody is beautiful!

I genuinely dislike these people, like one girl in my year tries to always start an argument with me eg year 8 she came up to me and goes "haha you only have 11 likes on your Facebook photo LOOOL" wtf I don't care

Or this other girl who does nothing but gossip non stop, then goes and that person you said it she even told my Geography teacher that I thought she was "an annoying spoilt brat" - wut, then the Geography teacher called me in and goes "is that the because I don't want to believe it and its not in your personality" so I go "no I didn't." she had to write me a letter for apologising for telling the teacher a lie :colone: lolol

They both are beautiful in their own way

Latest