The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9160
Original post by Jina
Last minute revision is not the way guys. I never learn. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It certainly is for me especially when it comes to science. I've done about 4/5 all nighters this exam season. Has anyone started revising for AS/A2 yet?
Reply 9161
Original post by zed963
It certainly is for me especially when it comes to science. I've done about 4/5 all nighters this exam season. Has anyone started revising for AS/A2 yet?

Hahahaha ive done all nighters for every single one of my exams save history and RS. :/ It's been pooopyyy.! :/ For some, i learnt whole syllabuses on the night *cries*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9162
Original post by Jina
Hahahaha ive done all nighters for every single one of my exams save history and RS. :/ It's been pooopyyy.! :/ For some, i learnt whole syllabuses on the night *cries*

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had to do the whole of P3 in one night. I go into physics and understand everything and then come out and forget everything which pisses me off but there you go that's life.
Reply 9163
Original post by zed963
I had to do the whole of P3 in one night. I go into physics and understand everything and then come out and forget everything which pisses me off but there you go that's life.

Haha wow - are you doing physics today too? :/ I dont understand physics at all - until the night before the exam, when its too late for me to memorise. Generally though.... Physics is just gibberish to me and my new teacher doesn't exactly help the situation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9164
Sooooo nervoussss!!!!! Idk anything!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Olympiad
Wait what?! I'm not judgemental on people's looks? :s
Everybody is beautiful!

I genuinely dislike these people, like one girl in my year tries to always start an argument with me eg year 8 she came up to me and goes "haha you only have 11 likes on your Facebook photo LOOOL" wtf I don't care

Or this other girl who does nothing but gossip non stop, then goes and that person you said it she even told my Geography teacher that I thought she was "an annoying spoilt brat" - wut, then the Geography teacher called me in and goes "is that the because I don't want to believe it and its not in your personality" so I go "no I didn't." she had to write me a letter for apologising for telling the teacher a lie :colone: lolol

They both are beautiful in their own way

I wasn't being serious :tongue: I'm almost never serious :wink:
Reply 9166
Original post by Jina
Haha wow - are you doing physics today too? :/ I dont understand physics at all - until the night before the exam, when its too late for me to memorise. Generally though.... Physics is just gibberish to me and my new teacher doesn't exactly help the situation.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, I did physics earlier like 2 weeks ago. I hate all the memorising stuff especially when it come to properties of ionising radiation euurggghh. I love decay chains though, they're like a game.
Original post by MangoFreak
dibs :mmm:

Well make it quick :wink:
Original post by MattFletcher
*follows UncreativeJ's trend*

Spoiler

Lolz. I did that not to annoy people. If guys or girls were to see the video, they'd have to click spoiler out of their own will! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Elm Tree
LoL is for 13s and under, big boys play Heroes of Newerth :smile:

WHAT? :eek: I play LOL :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NinjaPandaa
how the hell have you lot gone through this thread so fast?!

Procrastination.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9171
The amount of Summer work I've got from induction :frown:
I'm bored all summer but gonna get my Super street fighter arcade stick, so I am going to training :wink:, not a cheap one at that.
Gonna also do some A-level intros on chem and maybe bio( got the books).
Also gonna fast for ramadan(islamic month) so can't wait.
[video="youtube;w1oM3kQpXRo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1oM3kQpXRo[/video]

THIS IS TOO CUTE!!! :3
I try not get up late after exams..
Reply 9175
Ahhh over. It's all over. Today was amazing....

Haha decided to test my luck at the end of my physics exam by throwing my
Pencil to the invigorator table to return it.... It missed and the whole room laughed. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9176
Hi, I'm new...

Don't really know why I joined now that Year 11 is pretty much finished, but had my last exam today and I'm just very glad!
Original post by Irina96
Hi, I'm new...

Don't really know why I joined now that Year 11 is pretty much finished, but had my last exam today and I'm just very glad!

Well we'll still be year 11s till results day :mmm:

:awesome:
Reply 9178

Quote to reply :tongue:

Stats or Physics today?

Latest