The Student Room Group

Looking for housemates for 2012/13 in Cardiff

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi everyone

This may be a bit late but I'm looking for preferably a female student in either their first or second years to fill a room in our house. Its a lovely house, very good location for cardiff university students as its right next to the uni buildings. The house is on wyeverne road, and has four bedrooms (currently three girls living there)! The rent is 265 a month excluding bills, the room we're looking to fill is a fully furnished double room and the house has a large shared bathroom, living room, kitchen and a storage room.

We are looking for someone easy to get along with, fairly tidy and up for a laugh. If you are interested, please get in touch!

Thanks
Reply 21
is anyone still looking for housemates anywhere in cardiff? im going into first year at cardiff met, really dont want to live at home. please let me know, ring me if you want 07533013784 :smile: names Daniel
Reply 22
Looking for one housemate. £300pcm wo bills, but the house is amazingly gorgeous! New bathroom and kitchen fittings :3 House is in Cathays, close proximity to the Business School and Optometry School. About 10 -15 mins walk from the Student Union. Preferably looking for an undergrad Girl!! PM if interested!
Reply 23
Attractive furnished double room available in 5 bed house with double bed, wardrobe, desk and chair etc.

Four very friendly second year students at Cardiff University looking for friendly roommate!

we have a house on Cathays Terrace just across the road from Lidl and within 5 minutes of pubs, bars, shops and city centre. Cardiff Uni, UWIC, RWCMD and the student's union are less than a 2 minute walk!

Looking for a fellow student who is friendly and easy going.

House has a kitchen/dining room, lounge, 2 bathrooms and a courtyard garden. rent is £255 bills not included

Very convenient location in the heart of Cathays and at a low price for the area and quality of house.

Viewings available.

message me if interested
Reply 24
Still looking for a housemate to move in! One room available! Please message me if interested! Would be for the whole academic year though, can't accept people just for terms.
Hello,

Looking for a housemate to move into Miskin Street, in a large double-bedroom in a 3-bed house, with refurbished wooden floors, tiled-bathroom-walls, and freshly painted. We live two steps away from town, and a minute away from Cardiff University. Rent is £240 per month so extremely cheap for such a lovely house! Give me a shout for more details! Viewing is a MUST!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 26
Original post by emmellemm91
Hello,

Looking for a housemate to move into Miskin Street, in a large double-bedroom in a 3-bed house, with refurbished wooden floors, tiled-bathroom-walls, and freshly painted. We live two steps away from town, and a minute away from Cardiff University. Rent is £240 per month so extremely cheap for such a lovely house! Give me a shout for more details! Viewing is a MUST!

Hey there, I've sent you a private message regarding the room. Hope to hear back from you :smile:
Reply 27
Hi,

My housemate and I are looking for a house in the Cathays/ Roath area for next year, we're both currently second years studying at USW, both female and we're tidy, sociable and easy to live with.

Please get in touch!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending