The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9200
Original post by wakemeup
I'm so bored already but from what I've heard, you don't really get much time to rest once A-Levels start - and next summer will most likely be spent getting the UCAS stuff sorted, so I've decided just to relax! I am going to just gloss over the GCSE Maths stuff in the last couple of weeks before Sixth Form starts to make sure I'm not left behind when my Maths lessons get underway

I've been given work to do from sixth form induction and I have a feeling that's going to take up most of my time :frown:
Original post by Mr.Nor
I've been given work to do from sixth form induction and I have a feeling that's going to take up most of my time :frown:

What is it?
Original post by Mr.Nor

Aw seriously? I just got my induction letter and all it talks about is the Sixth Form welcome barbeque on the first day :tongue:
Do you have to do actual AS work or just bridging-the-gap workbook stuff?
Reply 9203
Original post by L'Evil Fish
If I'm honest, me too

Although, I think I'll be losing loads of.weight

Haha same
But I'll probably gain it all back during Eid :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Irina96
Haha same
But I'll probably gain it all back during Eid :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, even iftaar we eat loads anyway
Reply 9205
What is it?

It's quite a long list haha, i have to write an essay for history though :frown:

Aw seriously? I just got my induction letter and all it talks about is the Sixth Form welcome barbeque on the first day :tongue:
Do you have to do actual AS work or just bridging-the-gap workbook stuff?

Barbeque?! And I think it's a bit of both tbh as all of it is like the introduction to the course haha
Original post by Mr.Nor
It's quite a long list haha, i have to write an essay for history though :frown:

Barbeque?! And I think it's a bit of both tbh as all of it is like the introduction to the course haha

Really? Wow... :redface: that's a bitch haha
Original post by Mr.Nor

Yup, I literally got sent a letter talking about food :colonhash:
I suppose it's kind of a good thing that you've got something to do but I find when I'm told I have to do something, it's harder for me to motivate myself to do it so good luck with that! What are you taking next year?
Reply 9208
Yup, I literally got sent a letter talking about food :colonhash:
I suppose it's kind of a good thing that you've got something to do but I find when I'm told I have to do something, it's harder for me to motivate myself to do it so good luck with that! What are you taking next year?

History (my one true love if I'm honest), English Lang, Sociology and Film :smile: Yourself?
Hey guys! Sorry I've rarely been on, kinda neglected TSR through studies :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
When is everyone's sixth form induction, mine is next week ooo :woo: cannot wait to meet new people
Original post by Leechayy
Hey guys! Sorry I've rarely been on, kinda neglected TSR through studies :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

what?!
I neglect studies through TSR

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dinasaurus
When is everyone's sixth form induction, mine is next week ooo :woo: cannot wait to meet new people

I've got my college induction Thursday :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Disgusting.

Ooh,mine is mid July :awesome:
Original post by Olympiad
what?!
I neglect studies through TSR

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh hahaa, my bad! At least I'm not the only one :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr.Nor
History (my one true love if I'm honest), English Lang, Sociology and Film :smile: Yourself?

I really wanted to do History but it clashed with my other choices! Stupid option blocks. I'm taking Maths, Chemistry, Biology and Psychology :smile:

Apparently I'm the only one who has to wait until September! :unimpressed:
I've got my college induction Thursday :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh nice hope you have fun, mine is two days. But the first is bloody human utopia.
Disgusting.

Ooh,mine is mid July :awesome:

Ooh, too far away I'd hate that.
Disgusting.

I've got 11-12 weeks to make up for it :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Apparently I'm the only one who has to wait until September! :unimpressed:

You don't have an induction day? That's strange, not heard of that before.

I'll be buying my study books hopefully so I can read ahead a bit upon my return from holiday.

Latest